+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 434 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Junior Member the boss is an unknown quantity at this point the boss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i think one year is almost enough to be a successful trader, during this period you learn more and more about trading and you earn a lot of money and that what every beginner needs

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we can learn about forex deeply in year we can make profit consistenly and we can be
    successful trader ,, but we have to dicipline and we have to make good strategy for our trading ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suhasrn1980 View Post
    I am new in this Forex Trading. but what I think that reading books of Forex Trading with practical. I can be a expert within a year as Forex trader.
    but,we need a "experience"it dependen of trander sir

Senior Member jennilyn is an unknown quantity at this point jennilyn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really depends on how persistent a trader is. There are actually traders who do well in less than a year.

As for myself, I don't give myself a deadline as to when I should be a successful trader. I prefer taking things slowly, but surely

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first year in forex trading must have been hard for a trader must have found problems beyond expectations, understand it because it is still in the learning phase, a lot of reading literature in the form of a book or ebook and discuss with fellow traders as this board within 1 year could it be a successful trader

Junior Member hasham is an unknown quantity at this point hasham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hisab se 1 sall trading mai kam hai succesful hone k liye high level par . agar apko bra trader banna hai to is mai kafi time lagta hai q k market mai bohat bre bre traders hai jin ka mukabla karne k liye minimum 5 years of trading experience hona chaiye my personal experience

Member anwar3636 is an unknown quantity at this point anwar3636's Avatar
    Thanks
    when trading goes right,it can be a great feeling. when trading gose worng it can be a nightmare. fortunes are made in a matter of weeks and lost in a matter of minutes.

Junior Member triker47 is an unknown quantity at this point triker47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to apke uper depend kerta hai.kiun kay ap is main jitni zayada mehnat kero gay ap utna is main kamyab hongay or utni juldi kamyab hongay.per aksar is main expert honay kay liay 2 say 3 years ka time lagta hai.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amni570 View Post
    one year is enough for those people who have skils in tradings for all those who have joined trading. its depends upon people how much time they have require to becam a successful trader. time varies men to men as knowledge and skils varies men to men.
    One year might be enough for a forex trader to start being profitable in forex trading, but that does not mean that they are not expert forex traders. To become a full time forex experts and make very consistent profits, traders needs to spend 2 - 4 years.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is right but we must spend time learning forex properly because without learning and practice in demo we can't be successful for long time.One year is sufficient for us to become successful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 434 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 414 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)