+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 434 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, this is true in one possible to become a successful trader in the Forex but only if you must have learned Forex very well and in this way would have earned a lot of experience in Forex This experience can help you to earn hopes .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smlouwa is an unknown quantity at this point smlouwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The one season is the best period of yours times and on an averages it is a while if a investor wants to proved to himself and one can come to know in a season that if this business is excellents or the investor is excellent for the business or not really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muhbwakolwa23 is an unknown quantity at this point muhbwakolwa23's Avatar
    Thanks
    The one year is not enough I have meet some trader friend who are in theirs second and third years in the forex markets and still have not meet the successfuly they wanted for their trading. I guess the forex trading mastery is a long journey to travel. Only the survivor can last longer in this type of business !!

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we work hard in forex trading to learn and improve our faults every day and not repeats our mistakes then we can become successful trader in one year..otherwise it may long time to be a good trader....

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right one year is enough to get good trading experience and have a good strategy for beating the market
    but i think some time need more time to defeat the market
    for example when market going wild, maybe even expert trading will got MC
    i think succes on trading is not because never loss but how to minimize loss and make bigger profit

Banned mjunaid04 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on us that how much time we give to the forex then we will say that we are a successful trade or not if we will spend more time in learning the forex then 1 year is a big time we can become experienced and big successful trader

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it's possible but the with in 6 mounts or later mean with in one year for newbies it's impossible to prove they are successful trader because experience is always experience i think ofter one year a man got some experience and than he trade with experience

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes off course in one year we can prove to be a successful trader. one year is a big time of period and i think we feel very improvement in our trading. i think one year is enough time for judgment of Forex.

Senior Member zulfikar fx is an unknown quantity at this point zulfikar fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I think to be a successful trader is not easy, when we have a thinking intelligent in understanding and managing this trade well, then maybe 1 year can make us a successful trader, but if we do not have an intelligent thought, maybe in 2-3 years we could not be successful in this business, it all depends on the power of our thinking in managing this trade.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i think you are right. so i want to tell you about this topic.i am also like you . i cannot understand how much have i been professional trader within 2 year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 434 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)