+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 434 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4340

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Senior Member alam888 is an unknown quantity at this point alam888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am right. I believe one can success in Forex in one year. if one steady properly he must success in Forex treading. Forex treading is not so complex as you think. It is a smart and ideal home business. For success in Forex market only need steady. The more you steady the more you perfect in Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nadya is an unknown quantity at this point nadya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can prove to be succesfull as trader not depend of time, is depend how many seriously you in this bussiness and how target you wanna goal in daily or month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Vishvakarma is an unknown quantity at this point Vishvakarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I do not think sothat anyone can become a successful forex trader in one year but it takes more time in forex to be a successful forex trader and also need hardworking and a good trading skills

Member fyra is an unknown quantity at this point fyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pisses[69] View Post
    Yes and its need long periods, i trade here full time, i am a new trader and i like take big and small both target.i think forex is so risky market that's why i trade here like full time and make concentration every moment
    its too risky for beginner to make forex as full time job. forex trading is high risk business. you cant get fix income from this business if you still a beginner. have other job beside forex trading is better for you

Senior Member hardyg is an unknown quantity at this point hardyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is wrong. i think not matter how good we are in learning and practicing, but just a year will not makes us become expert and become success trader in this business. it will need more than 5 years to be success

Member motiur201312 is an unknown quantity at this point motiur201312's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not a easy business to success in day by day ,you have to be patient ,how much you will be practice your profit winning value is much increase but it is not the time you spent in forex you have to be a antithetical for a successful trader.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am almost one year introduced to forex trading and i think i almost have good system that can make me survive in this bussines it is just one step more to make it profitable of all time ,and i still seeking the one piece more from this system

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the time for a year is enough to prove we were quite successful trader, provided that within one year we could consistently every day gain proficiency level then I think traders can already be said successful. But if we are in a period of one year have not been able to get profit consistently and just always get a loss then he has not been successful.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats all depend on the traders to do the tradings in the forex market. if the traders are learning the forex market well then they will get the required knowledge in the forex market and they will earn more big money in the forex market well in less than 0ne year.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahira View Post
    Well Forex trading cannot be mastered in one month as some gurus will lie to you to get them buy their robots and signals!! You have met a doctor/lawyer who want gain after studying for one month! Lets be patient to learn and practice, am in my third year pf forex and making progress!!
    Yes and its need long periods, i trade here full time, i am a new trader and i like take big and small both target.i think forex is so risky market that's why i trade here like full time and make concentration every moment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 434 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)