+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 433 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: "One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

Hybrid View

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks

"One day we can prove to be a successful trader" Right or Wrong?

It turned out that trading in the first year still can not consistently earn greater profits than the losses that we experience (it's my personal experience)

This depends on whether or not our view of forex itself, because until now I still feel the feelings and thoughts how sick I was when a loss or margin call.

How with my friends on this forum? (please share your experience)

to be the subject of study for the novice trader (who recently joined the world of forex are just a few days ago or a month or two months)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nurhidayah For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16), barcelona29 (2013-03-05), Facebook (2018-11-27), feliz_forex (2014-03-15), foufou (2013-10-02), Hayat (2018-11-27), JahanZaib (2018-05-19), mahera (2016-09-11), mehro (2019-02-11), munibkhan (2017-07-25), naveedbnn (2018-04-14), ranukumbolo (2013-06-16), tifanny (2013-11-08)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess one year is sufficient time one can learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve his trading skills - though it may differ person to person how much time is sufficient to become good trader but for many this time should be sufficient in my view.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

sajawal1 (2018-04-13), small dream (2013-03-18)

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sasmita11 View Post
    I think one year is sufficient time one can learn trading techniques develop and test the strategy and improve
    his trading skills.though it may differ person to person how much time is sufficient to become good trader but for many this time should be sufficient in my view,

us in understanding the adequacy of any strategy that we conducted in order to get some decent benefits for as long as we get we learn from day to day up to a year we are likely to be successful and can share our experiences with others

Member monde_monde is an unknown quantity at this point monde_monde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi everybody,
    I think a year of experience is sufficient to say that is a good trader, and it depends on our profits at long this year.
    good luck everyone.

Junior Member taposh09ce is an unknown quantity at this point taposh09ce's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one year is enough time to develop the skill of forex strategy and trading techniques but it varies traders to traders to become a efficient trader.although there is no specific time to become a good traders but if you work hard i hope you will be a skillful trader before one year.it depends on your concentration,hard working and patient on forex.it may take more than one year or less than one year.if you are very serious to learn forex i think it is enough time.

Senior Member lastdream is an unknown quantity at this point lastdream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    possible yes might not. return again to people character. there is which can be successful in forex in month calculation. there is successful in forex with some years time. all have base to growth of knowledge had. faster a expanding. hence faster strategy continue goodness.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lastdream For This Useful Post:

ranukumbolo (2013-06-16)

Banned tradeforlife is an unknown quantity at this point tradeforlife's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is total wrongth, bro. In my point of view, within one year, noone can learn for trading and it is not enough for getting experience in this market. I think to be a good traders, people need to spend about 4 - 5 years for it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tradeforlife For This Useful Post:

ranukumbolo (2013-06-16)

Member FPK is on a distinguished road FPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it's possible but the with in 6 mounts or later mean with in one year for newbies it's impossible to prove they are successful trader because experience is always experience i think ofter one year a man got some experience and than he trade with experience

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, many of trader will fail in their first year, But for me that is depend how hard you learn and practicing in Forex field. The harder you try too learn and gain knowledge the shorter time you need to be successful. Thanks

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one year we can be successful in other words we can make decent profit but if we want to do it long term than it takes year and years of practice to became a great trader otherwise trying to reach top too quickly. Thanks........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 433 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)