+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Use of stop loss or trail stop.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kostinhouse View Post
    Am still not clear on how to apply the trail stop effectively. All i do is keep adjusting the stop loss along the trand movement. is trail stop effective?
    Yes Trailing Stop is the most effective tools in MT4 or trading platform to secure our profit and we need to understand that using the trailing stop is always better than take profit and we can use the stop loss too.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear I actually think that you'll see the great damage, even though the stop loss is due to receive some of the loss. stop loss is very importrant tool of forex trading business,, if every trader learn properly and do tarde at the right time so they can not face loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market moves back again trailing stop loss will trigger and our order will be closed and you get the profit and you think that now the trend will be reverse then it will be automatically stop on profit.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    using stop loss from the broker then one should avail it all the time and used when your trades are in profits and you move them from time to time and trail them in order to book the minimum profits

Junior Member Aziz Marzouki is an unknown quantity at this point Aziz Marzouki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me , i use the trail stop becouse it make me have max profit so i have used with 15 points
    also , stop loss is very important becouse he make the min loss and make the correct trend to open new trend
    thank for all members to chat on this very important subject

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex market me jo stop loss toll ko use karke chalta hai sirf woi ess business me apne loss par coontrol kar sakta hai,yahan stop loss jaroor lagakar chalna chahiye tabhi aap ess business me achha kar sakte hai..
    bhai stop loss lagana ye humare liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai, main itna janta hoon, jo bhi trader stop loss laga kar kaam karte hai, waise trader idher jayda safe rahte hai, wo achi trading kar pate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,180 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me jo stop loss toll ko use karke chalta hai sirf woi ess business me apne loss par coontrol kar sakta hai,yahan stop loss jaroor lagakar chalna chahiye tabhi aap ess business me achha kar sakte hai..

Member ahtashametimad is an unknown quantity at this point ahtashametimad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just place a trade and then go to trade section and right click on the placed trade and then you will find trail stop there. Just hover on that and place trail stop of minimum 20 pips.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I actually feel that trading with low risk is highly admirable as many traders lose a lot of money when they use high lots like stop loss helps us in saving our investment from big loss then so i think that is very good tools for every forex trader as a live account is the best place to learn indeed although we are masters in the demo account still possible we made a mistake in trading..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)