+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 312 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    i have taken forex professionally but not as a full time profession rather a part time profession. yeah forex is enough foe leading comfortable life. but taking forex as a full time job is really risky. i love engineering which is my main profession more than forex. that's why i can't quit my that profession for forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am still a student and i am used to do forex in my free time but if i kept going with this i will chose this as my professional career still i am in learning process and hopefuly by the time i will learn every thing and spend most of my time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the FX now has become a basic and a major thing and very important in my daily life, I love this work because he is a terrific job and deserves the fatigue and the effort because we reap profits from it, God willing, a good opportunity

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a good business to make money for a long term. Hence one can choose this as a career and do some serious work about it. There is no doubt that it will become a good career option for the people who are looking for a safe and flexible part time job.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its better to make forex as a part time job. For first time if u going to make it full time job then u can make some loss also. so be careful before taking the final decision. forex is of course a good money earning source. But sometime we loss our capital also here. so think again and again.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if one is committed in trading and knows the profit and loss theory then he can adopt it as a full time profession but it reqires a lot of efforts to become a good trader. If one is not dedicated and hardworking he is not to choose forex as a fuill time profession.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no job in this that can play the role of forex in my life.. Its the best way to earn money.. Because you dont have to work anything in physically and also the return is gigantic... From where I live even 1 dollar can buy many things.. So the amount I earn from this market is quite handful for me to live.. and I know that the amount will be increased in my future..
    Searching Myself...

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it can be a good career for many people. I think forex business will open the new era of online business. And i think forex trading will help us to get good opportunities. It helps you to become self-independent. So you can obviously choose forex as your career.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that if you wanna make forex trading as your career profession then you make a good and full time trader then your reward is also increase in few days because in this situation your all concentration will be on your trading not in other activities ...

Junior Member tamim is an unknown quantity at this point tamim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading as Career Profession agree all the person bc job is very vital issue today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 312 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)