+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 312 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am work on the forex market as career professional so i always try to read the forecast before open any trade and i am very successful in the forex market and i daily earn money according to my own plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is business that make any one living in good live if he can read graph very good it is beautiful business couscous you don not need to exit from your house you sit down your home and make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that way because I already had a major work in my real life. If it can be used as a profession and carreer, forex trading is suitable for everyday people who do not have jobs and have a lot of empty time. Here the forex can be used as a career.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not, Forex is one of the most profitable business
    and once i have learned it well and could make consistent profits from it i will not quit trading
    it can be good extra source for income
    and the benefit of Forex that it can be part time job so i don't have to leave my own job

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    till now my CV in Forex is not good at all because i suffer from many losses
    but anyway it is improving by time more and more
    i have finished my first year now in Forex and my 6th month in live trading
    and i have learned many good things in it

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its worth time when you come to forex .If you are not willing to lose your money and want to make only Profits then Job is best for you Although we can adapt Forex as Part time Hobby may be.

Member Xasir is an unknown quantity at this point Xasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is good for business to gain profit. Just now I see it as a part-time job. But for my career than my full time job will feel better. I trade Forex for free time and have a good time for this trade. So one can say that forex my career field.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If your career that can earn more profits and more, as priority and your invest and participate in activities that give You different knowledge and strategies for successful negotiations. In this case, you need a good knowledge and hard work. But I do not take it as a career before a constant average regular income from it.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mazzr - I do believe that I can earn huge amount daily. I have taken this career as my profession thought I will not tell anyone that I do Forex trading. Cause, general people might request me to teach them Forex but am just student of Forex not a master and my time is so valuable cause, am studying in Forex University+ am doing part time job in Forex Market. Sometime people need to be selfish for their own live's. So, the main thing is that, I was having something different in my dream about my dream career But when I woke up I saw that Forex is better than that so I picked this one with my luck.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been consistent in forex trading. Just a forex trading course that is only my activities so I was bored, so I've set up a farm, although small to fill the rest of my time. Because then I feel my life more colorful.
    But it may be different views of each trader with another trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 312 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)