+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 312 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see why i can't make forex trading my professional career when i can make out good money out of it monthly than most white collar jobs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syphertob is an unknown quantity at this point syphertob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with this business i don't need to spend more time like others business and so I have not been able to generate a consistent profit, and profit that I make are still very few.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    look all the people are ready to make Forex is there career only if they got some money from this business consistently and most of us are failing in this so that they are unable to make forex is their career.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    nehi main toh forex ko aapna carrier profession nehi bana sakta hoon.kyo ki mera job hay aur woh jaldhi promotion ki taraf jaraha hay.Mujhey is mehi aapne naam ko banaye rakh na hay.

Member pakforex is an unknown quantity at this point pakforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is risky but if you never get the risk in your life then you never success so i think you chose the forex as your profession and be the success trader in the forex market.i am also use the forex as my own profession because of this i earn lot

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    My job has given me what!!!!!!!!!!!...........i think for a while.......then i .......get myself successful in my my forex earning...........So later i will try to make trade as my career profession.thus i Can make profit from forex.

Senior Member jans is an unknown quantity at this point jans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can not make a Forex source of income essential to life because it
    is not a guaranteed profit and you are exposed to loss at any time, but you can make additional income for you.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyfxsyl View Post
    For me i think forex is a good profession as a part time job. Because anyone can do it besides his main work as profession, study and others work. It is easy to maintain besides other work. But i don't like it as a full time work for me. Because it is pressure and tension creating.
    haan lekin aisa bhi hai ki bahut se log ise full time lekar kaam kar rhe hain aur isme baht sa paisa kama rhe hain ..forex ko carreer ke sense me lene ka matlab haiki aap jab ksisi dusre kaam ke comparisn me acha paisa kama le

Member executor is on a distinguished road executor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    I work as a fulltime trader. What distinguishes with other professional traders, only the amount of capital. I use a relatively small capital. But I've been able to finance the day-to-day family life of forex. And I'm so familiar with the forex.

Senior Member koilas is an unknown quantity at this point koilas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take the forex as my professional business so i have big dream what i want to achieved by the trading in forex market. My dream is that i want to become rich trader in forex market so please give me some advice about forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 312 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)