+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 312 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex can be used as a professional career, because here you can get a level of success is very likely to be achieved. In forex trading, you can start from scratch to be a success. If you choose a forex trading as a profession charisma, then you are not wrong in choosing a real opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alom22 View Post
    Forex is a best trading market in the world. From here so many people changed their life. I saw some of my friends changed the way of living. They are now enjoying their life and took Forex trading as their carrer and I also want to take it as my carrer.
    even that forex is high risk bussiness but we can get chance how to make
    profit with low risk... but we should have good strategy to trading in market...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dodicandra is an unknown quantity at this point dodicandra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    for me, it's hard to make forex as my main job or my career profession, because this business is not easy. many people loss their much money in this business, they sell their car, ot other for trading.. but still, can't get the money back
    agree. we do have in our business portfolio in forex, the solution here could be the selection of a different pair so we can cover our loss of another pair, but we also must be aware of the characteristics of the pair are very diverse.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusInv View Post
    in my opinion you can decide to take forex trading as a career profession. If you have passion and eagerness for trading and willing to take it serious you can go for it. Once forex pays you well you can take it as your profession.
    for me, it's hard to make forex as my main job or my career profession, because this business is not easy. many people loss their much money in this business, they sell their car, ot other for trading.. but still, can't get the money back

Junior Member GeniusInv is an unknown quantity at this point GeniusInv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion you can decide to take forex trading as a career profession. If you have passion and eagerness for trading and willing to take it serious you can go for it. Once forex pays you well you can take it as your profession.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must take Fx as expert approach but i do believe we'd like with at least some good funds to take it by professionals along with touch it's not doable for you to make it through because every time we could experience any kind of unfortunate occurances to take it by professionals we must imagine constructive and also getting actual technique for generating ongoing revenue

Banned sams880 is an unknown quantity at this point sams880's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is real business .so if you doing forex trading for your years and defiantly i was just looking to take any career and profession and it was very hard to achieve that sort of success but slowly and surly .i am a successful forex trader and this is my career and profession.

Banned sams880 is an unknown quantity at this point sams880's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is risky Business .so that if you make forex trading as your profession then make a good and full full time t then trader your then be reward is also increase in few days because in this situation your all concentration will be on your trading not in other activities trader.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I find that forex is one of the best in business to make good profits on short time. I can earn good profits from this activity with ever .. And I chose this profession for a living. Because with this case I did not need to spend more time, as other people's business ...
    And I also find in the Forex Business Excellent for me because an open market 24 hours and I can trade him at any time without restrictions and without that I be president in the action restricts freedom
    Therefore the best forex much as an act of an additional

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to take Forex as professional way but i think we need at at least some good capital for taking it professionally ..with small amount this is not possible to survive ..coz any time we can face any disasters .for taking it professionally we need to think positive and having real strategy for making continuous profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 312 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)