+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 312 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think ..yes... but not the one of my carreer profesional..but one of my career profesional..
    couse..trading forex is very simple..n i still have time to do my other job n busines...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned osakwe is an unknown quantity at this point osakwe's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is already a career choice for me, it is now my proffession, because most of my daily incomes come s from it. forex trading has solved lots of problem for me in the past and now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have always taken forex as my part time hobby. and whenever in life i think that i have become a very good trader than i will make it as my primary profession and will trade for living.

Senior Member shariful is an unknown quantity at this point shariful's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business, where income can be very good in a very short time. I already have a lot of business, but less so at Forex as a business can have more profit. The Forex is a very good career for me. However, income may not be the first. Many Forex for subtract. However, if the patient is Forex success is sure.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is our career.but if you are student and spending part time 4hours then i will say you should focus on your strategy or better to focus on money management of your balance to get success.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nterziev View Post
    Forex trading is very good opportunitie for full-time job and as you career profession.It have many good options,like you can work at home ; can be on your own it's very nice.I hope i can become full-time trader after year or two,because i need to finish university.
    yup i was also thinking to make it as carrer profession but i will not take it as full time becoz it involves a risk apart from good income but yah i will definatley leaarn this forex first then eill think that i have to take it as carrer or not

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonletter View Post
    Trading forex can be used as a professional career, because here you can get a level of success is very likely to be achieved. In forex trading, you can start from scratch to be a success. If you choose a forex trading as a profession charisma, then you are not wrong in choosing a real opportunity.
    there are some people choose as their professional careers forex, forex tremendous promise because kedepanya, but we have to work hard and need science to become a professional trader .... this is your first pass ....

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading we can get much money if we have good strategy and always dicipline
    when we trading... so forex trading one of best bussiness in the world...

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    i know forex is quite risky. Though i have immense knowledge of trading and earning consistently for past one year but i m a bit hesistant to make forex as my full time profession and sticking to my corporate job which i hate deeply.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very good opportunitie for full-time job and as you career profession.It have many good options,like you can work at home ; can be on your own it's very nice.I hope i can become full-time trader after year or two,because i need to finish university.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 312 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)