+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 312 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dream is to have my own trading company. Just imagine holding billions if not trillion of dollars capital trading all the money in the whole world. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in forex trading. Problem is that the I only have indian-forex as my base capital. The more I post in here the more capital I have but its not really enough to make me earn good amount each month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    Yes i want to do it. But i used another profession but part time scene i like it very much. Now i know how to trade, how to control emotion, what is the best policy to money management. So why should not take it as a professional?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexhero is on a distinguished road forexhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now Forex trading is popular business in the world. I want a professional trader in forex. So, I worked hard in Forex. In the future when I can generate more profit, then I will make a major trading as a career...

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex ko part time hi karna chahiye lekin agar time ke sath aapko lage ki aap isko full time career bana sakte hai aur aap paisa bhi invest kar saket hai aur time bhi invest kar sakte hai to ap isko full time leke chal sakte hai kyunki forex ko agar full time kiya jaye to bahut paisa kamaya ja sakta hai
    forex ko part time hi karna thik ha full time karna to bada hi nuksaan dayak ha ....kahin loss ho gaya to tum gayen ...isiliye ise full time na kare and trading karte samay apne planing karle phir buy karen wohi thik rehta ha

Senior Member toton007 is an unknown quantity at this point toton007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade is a luck dependent profession. It has a chance 50/50 to profit/loss. As professional trading, it is very comfortable and make you relax you put the order and waiting for the order work and let the trade and i think this same to swing trade but you must sure from your analysis to put the order right.

Junior Member hossain7 is an unknown quantity at this point hossain7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a online business and it is very suitable business for me.it is a better profession for me.it is my profession and earn big amount of money in this profession.if you want to become a full time trader you have must be need hard work,learn about forex then you must be become a good trader.then you take this your profession.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before making forex trading as my sole career i would like to ensure that i understand all pros and cons of this business, i would like to ensure that i am competent enough with other good traders and can fight well with the risk involved and make consistent returns of it.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    forex can be a very good job for the trader who dont have job and they can make the forex a career and can earn the primary source of earning from the forex
    i thing it's hard if we want to make forex as our main job,, because the profit is big but the risk is big too,, we should to ready loss if we want to trade,, so, if we not as a good trader, we should make forex as a second job

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most forex traders take forex trading as their career and most of them just have to understand what they are doing and make sure that theyhave a good trading strategy and know what they are doing, forex requiers good trainning and understanding and making sure that people know the different terms of trading.

Senior Member shafayet is an unknown quantity at this point shafayet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading Forex has big income potential....you can grow your investment in a short period of time....but of course you must have a thorough understanding of this business in order to succeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 312 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)