+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 312 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would like to say forex is my current profession.i would do my current job until i gain some knowledge.i am in hope of good trader in future.i like trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I am not planning to accept Forex trading as my carrer profession because I am not earning that much from it that I am earning from my job but Forex provides me with some extra money that I use while shopping online or some other small expenses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading can be your Career Profession if you can trade well and make profit huge. otherwise it is not suitable only to depend upon forex. thank you.

Junior Member Metal mania is an unknown quantity at this point Metal mania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and i am doing Forex trading as a part time job. I have not much experience about Forex trading so i am looking now to learn more. If i make profit consistently then i will take as my full time job and i will build up my carrier on Forex trading.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Atleast a BIG NO from my side .. even though forex market are open 24 hrs every day still market are its fullest liquidity at ceratin time wen two huge markets share therir working tym... so mostly trading at this tym is sufficient to make all the profit you want to !! and thus even working for a small tym u can ean enugh!! and meanwhile you can always work out your profession and earn that part too !! 2 earnings are better than one!

Banned forexchamp is on a distinguished road forexchamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

How many of you r willing to make forx trading as your career profession.
    And is forex suitable to earn a comfortable living.
    Can u earn consistently with forex?
    jee han me forex trading ko is niyaat se karta ke future me ye mera aur mere bachon ka income ka way bane aur hm log aram se sakoon se is se income generate karen

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am experienced and know the advantage and disadvantage of forex trading and I am sure still forex can be good profession if you are good trader and every one can become good trader and we have to really be confident that possibility is there and some how I am a professional trader.

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    conserne for me I'm not going to trade as a place for profit or main job. Because I have not been able to generate a consistent profit and the profit I make are still very few. In the future, when I can generate more profit, so I will make a major trade as a career.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are thinking about taking forex as your carrer then i would suggest you to think again. forex is a very risky place and frantic fluctuations can easily blow away the whole account for good. so be aware of thee risk factors before trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 312 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)