+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 312 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3120

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we take on this but we should still be fair, I mean do not be too wrong if you're impatient, and now there are many careers that are also better than if we would be better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders can take Forex as their profession and so many traders are already made Forex as carrier. Traders have to get successful experience of trading before they accept it as their profession. Without having a full experience of Forex, the chances of failure can be increased.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member somraticst is an unknown quantity at this point somraticst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think Forex trading my profession job because i think Forex is best way for earning money and i think Forex change my life career and Forex make me rich man in short time

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I am trading from previous 4 years and contineopusly taking profits from 16 months but untill now i am unable to decide to adopt it as a full time professional. I think that it requires years for person who start it as a part time.
    ap 4 years se kam kar rahy hain mere khial maini ye bohat time hota hai itny arsa main to ap aik bohat achy trader ban gay hun gy baqi ap ki ye baat be theek hai aik professional trader banany ke liy years ka experience chhaye

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am doing my own business i can not give much time for Forex therefor i am trying it for part time
    i have earn some money but lost i for my greed
    In Forex nothing is Constance

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also like to make forex as my job, because I like challenging business like this, but certainly with the calculation so that we can achieve a consistent profit, the trader is required is a consistent profit

Senior Member mike_john is an unknown quantity at this point mike_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes... forex is a good carrer profession to make and earn money.. I make this business is also as my professional career.. Because we can do this business as long term business.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the beginning my earning not constant and it depend on my day and the quality of earning but now after spend good time and practice more i became learn how to earn and if the day not good satisfy with small earning and the next day im double my earning if the market became good so the good trader if the market became good it put all his power to catch big profit and exit

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i also think so that, you can take forex trading business like your career. it is a very good opportunity to earn more and more profits from his business. but it take long time to success in this business. but after getting success you can earn more and more money from this business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have decided to make as my professional career.I believe that through forex I can earn very good income for comfortable living.We should trade according to news and we can earn constant profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 312 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)