+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 312 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a great opportunity for everyone who has some ambition to get and get money from the internet that always takes time out it is a good deal to make our time useful but we have to give forex some money and do research on hi and trade Forex has become the profession of my career up to now and I really like this business more than before, especially after I learned a lot and almost succeeded. I still need time to master this business and become a professional trader, but I think I am very close to current success, because my expertise has been improved and it makes me confident to get success in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading ak bohat acha business hai. es business ki earning say hum life ko bhe tabdil kr sakty hai. likan es ko career choose krnay say phely ap ko forex market ki learning hasil krna zaroori hai tk ap es business mai kamyabi hasil kray aur career kay lye choose bhe kray.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkk For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really want to become a professional forex trader and really want to make a good life with this business. This business will become my career profession, and I am really serious about learning and learning more. I think nothing is impossible when we want to work hard and do our best every day to make our dreams come true and good for me forex trading because your career or profession is not the best, I have done this for almost 7 years but cannot guarantee myself for consistent profits. I have to say that making forex as a full time, you have to get experience and money management and student thinking is not that easy. it can be achieved but decisions are difficult to take as individuals

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the best online businesses and not gambling that you have to learn before producing in this case you have to know how to trade and use your time to get the best knowledge that you can get to profit in that market good luck for all and short-term Forex I am fortunate if I go to the best business liye hai, magar forex I will be successful when I have been disciplined, I am patient to work hard, hi, my forex is part-time full time and choice as a life career builds my career Hi.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moive For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I clearly believe that we can take forex trading as our career but we need to understand the forex environment and we must believe that if we can trade with the right knowledge and proper understanding of the world economy and financial markets we can get success in forex trading. and Anyone can make Forex trading a career business for life. It's easy to join but it's hard to get from Forex. This is not a quick money-making program. A lot of time and effort is needed to become a successful trader. First pay all your attention to learning and building skills on a demo account and real trading. Remember in Forex learning it never ends so try to learn with every weather your trade wins or loses.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a basic business throughout the world and has open space for everyone. In this business everyone can make money according to their abilities and experience. Anyone who has perfect Forex Trading knowledge, he can adopt it as a permanent professional business. and I have decided to take forex as my career profession. Even though I know that it's not easy for me, but I think learning hard, working hard and practicing hard will make me become a professional trader who can truly master this business and be able to make a lot of profit from this business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lakum For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan has a reputation beyond repute AlluluWalmarjaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,318 Times in 889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are quite right. Ye boht hi acha business ha is me apko pehly to boht ziada hard work ki jarort hoti hai lekin jb apke pass Good experience aa jata hai to ap boht acha earn kr sakty hain. Or waqei is k hoty hoey apko kisi or business or job ki b jarort nai hoti hai.Shrt sirf ye hai k ap sanjidgi se is business pr mehnat kren.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlluluWalmarjaan For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12), Trader99 (2018-12-26), Unregistered (1), yuyul (2018-12-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mien ager hamain apna career bana hai to hamain demo account use kerna ho ga q k demo account sab say behtreen way of learning hai ager hum theek say demo account use kerty hien to hamain forex mien success he success mil sakti hai or wo kabi bee loss na karian gay or pher wo es ko as a profession of career join ker sakty hien.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), gmails (2018-12-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-30)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those traders who have experience of trading they make good career and they become rich man of this business , this business is the shortcut of income , in this business the traders could make huge income in the less time , the traders who have big capital they are trading with risky trading strategy and they are making huge income with this business .

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-12-09), Billions (2018-12-16), sarfraz786 (2018-12-09), Shahid78 (2018-12-30), Younas007 (2018-12-09)

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading ko apna career profession choose krna mujhe to nahi lgta itna easy ho sakta hai kyuki har koi yaha aakw kamyab nahi hota sochte to sab hai lekin kitne ki bina soche smjhe trade krne k karan fail ho jate hai isliye trading ko profession chunne k liye aapko soch samjh k decide krna chahiye

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

Billions (2018-12-16), danish555 (2018-12-06), IDEA (2018-12-13), Shahid78 (2018-12-30), Taran007 (2018-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 312 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)