+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 312 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think I should do fixed on my company's work or make forex trading as my full time profession. Although I have a great knowledge of trading and earn consistently over the last year but I am a bit hesitant to make forex a full time profession and stick to my company's work I hate the most. forex is a place of unlimited income market and a variable where we do not know how much we produce in this month. there will be a loss. So, we have to earn a steady income for a fixed monthly fee. so I think, we should do something beside forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, Forex trading is not my career profession. But one day, I hope forex trading can become my profession. With forex, I can do it anytime and anywhere. I want to adapt this business as my profession. This is a very interesting business and I love it very much. Forex trading is an excellent career profession. But that's not for all. Some people can earn a very good income. So it's entirely up to you. If you give big time trading then you will take a good profession !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not been able to make forex trading as a career and profession, I still need to learn. I only do trading as a side job, but I will try to make forex trading as a profession, because I want to succeed in forex trading, but we are not too ambitious, which can cause us wrong in analyzing the market I think it depends on your skills and rely on if your strategy is strong and gives you the strength to survive under the market you will generate and take forex as seriously in the shortest time but if you do not find a good strategy and you are still looking for it I think you will take a long time to be constant in generating and rely on forex as a career

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fear also sometimes affects trade. Fear that if the OP is in the eyes of money prices will turn around. In addition, the nature of hesitation in deciding, for example in terms of analyzing prices and decided to open a currency position in the price. Hesitant in dealing with the wrong position and assume the price will reverse direction, but the price continues to slide in an unwanted direction. Experienced traders can choose forex as their primary source of life, but for beginners, they should have some reserves to compensate for their forex loss, So in my opinion at least do the job as a backup for forex loss and live happily in moments even loss .

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at first my income is not constant and it depends on my day and quality of income but now after spending good time and practicing more i became learning how to earn and if the day is not good satisfy with small income and next day i multiply my earnings if market becomes good to be a good trader if the market is good, it puts all its power to catch big profits and get out Forex traders can take Forex as their profession and so many traders have made Forex as an operator. Merchants must gain a successful trading experience before they accept it as their profession. Without having full Forex experience, the possibility of failure can be improved.

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider forex as my career and I can profit from trading easily. Because I can earn $ 500 per month from here, so I think forex is my career profession. I do not want to do any work in the future if I can increase my earnings. I take this business as my profession and I think it is the right decision for me but this is a part time job and I think it gives me a very good profit per day in my account and I am very happy with this and I try to take the business this as my full time profession.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,221 Times in 12,130 Posts
    yes its possible my bro forex markets can be exciting and lucrative for trading if you thoroughly understand how to buy and sell currencies if you're drawn to this area you might even want to make it your if you have been consistently successful trading forex on your own you should learn to trade the daily charts to set yourself up as best you can to trade forex full time mastering the daily charts is essential to your success as a career trader and is recommended by the vast majority of professional forex traders as a trader you will need to develop your own style and trading ideas but in the beginning it can be helpful to have some professional direction

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), bali351 (2018-04-23), billyboy00007 (2018-04-23), danish555 (2018-04-23), fxearner (2018-04-24), kashi93 (2018-04-29), mian5575405 (2018-04-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-23), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-23)

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business is a good online trading business and you can take the business of forex trading like career profession. in forex trading you can earn a good income and hug money but before earning money you should gain knowledge about the forex trading business after that you can join the real forex trading and earn money from it. I take the forex as my career now and I think when you take this business seriously it will be very focused and generate profit, I think forex takes a lot of concentration and if you want to succeed in forex, take it seriously and do it's only his career for you

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,218 Times in 751 Posts
    I am thinking that you take Forex as your life time career and well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a quick time and as like as me students who are seeking for a part time job easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier and quicker way to earn more and more.
    I am asking you that just you have to take it as your business like profession then only you can shine here otherwise you cant here because that is not for you.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-27), ayazfx (2018-04-16), bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), mian5575405 (2018-04-20), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-19), rehanayaz (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-17)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,773 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Forex trading ko as a career profession choose karna main to is ko lazmi consider karon ga main forex per trading karna bohat like karta hon aor muje is say faida bhi ho raha hai is liye meri koshish hogi kay main sochon thora aor forex ko he apna profession select kar lon is main muje acha profit milay ga aor meri life bhi change ho jaye gi kyun kay aj kay dor main acha business find karna bohat mushkil hai kyun kay sub jantay hein kay har business main fraud ho jata hai is liey forex he best hai and trusted hai.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-18), danish555 (2018-04-16), naveedbnn (2018-04-18), sarfraz786 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-16), zahid2016 (2018-04-19), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 312 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)