+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 312 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading as your Career Profession.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All opportunities that a trader needs for a career have the potential to give you money and can also make you financially free from all problems. And this business is like any other business where learning is needed at first, so nothing is very difficult in and Forex trading can be chosen as a career profession or we might consider it a part-time job. Most people are tired of Forex and they leave it after they suffer a big loss but the winner never leaves. We can avoid losses by studying them thoroughly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can take forex trading as our profession and if we can trade in the right way then we can make good money, then can take forex trading as our career and we must trade with the right discipline and skills. and can also keep your prayers, I will not trade as a place to get profit or main job. Because I have not been able to produce consistent profits, and the profits that I have generated are still very few. In the future when I can make more profits, then I will make a big trade as a career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear to me, I assume that I have a job and trade in forex as part time. But if I feel that I have adapted to forex very well then I will combine it as full time because there are more profit opportunities compared to other trading systems. Being a part-time profession I feel relaxed and concentrated on both sides and actually it is clear that forex can be our career profession, not only as our part-time job or business, but also our full-time business or work as well. After we can master this business, it is not difficult for us to make enough money for our living expenses from this business. so we must master this business first to make it our career profession

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,230 Times in 4,141 Posts
    I am a student.I am very busy with my study.So i am not thinking about Forex to make my career here.But i want to take it as a job in future.I will try to get a government job at first after completing my educational career.If i don't get this job, i will make my career in Forex.But if i get that job, i will trade in Forex as a part time job.I don't want to stop trading.I am fully addicted with Forex.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have other professions, and forex trading is the only business in his spare time, but I look forward to trading forex, so that one can become a good trader, and can benefit consistently, so that I can rely on life only with forex trading and , actually in forex trading I assume that when I start trading, my first step in real trading is to open the least value order and in the most unstable currency pair. I opened my first order in real trading with 0.01 lots in one cent account. Greed is a killer in commerce, so try to avoid it, no matter how small your profits are.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing forex trading for four years and definitely I was just looking to take it as my career and profession and it was very hard to achieve that sort of success but slowly and surely I am reaching to a stage where I can claim very soon that I am a successful forex trader and this is my career and profession

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't trade forex as my profession for now because I don't have enough knowledge and forex trading skills if I take forex as a profession now it will only make me poor so I don't want to take forex as a career profession for now. and forex trading is a good profession but if you are good at it and you have knowledge about forex trading then it is good for you. but if you don't know anything about it than it is a bad idea to join forex as full time first learn and then join.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why not ! I think Forex business is the best business of other online businesses because I think we can do business wherever we are and we can do this business without having to leave our jobs because it gives time for business 24 hours a day and we can trade without disrupting work main. and I trade here as a part time to study. But when I finish my studies, I will become a full-time trader, because I want a career here and want to make it my profession. because if you don't know what you are doing, you can live in poverty, just be a good trader and have a side job, when you find you make money on forex

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We clearly do not use currency trading as an ordinary profession. We have other companies too. I certainly don't feel you can continue through currency trading. Some months are usually too large, a few months are usually negative. Therefore you must handle your income to pay for the next 30 days. and I am still a student and I am used to doing forex in my spare time but if I continue with this I will choose this as my professional career I am still in the learning process and hope that when I will learn everything and spend most of my time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I really consider that traders can choose it as a profession and make a lot of money but like the others, you have to devote yourself to this business or else it won't work so you have to work here to get something, but surely the time you spend here, you will benefit. and Forex Trading makes the best career path you have ever had, exceptional quality includes being able to trade from anywhere with minimal investment and benefits if done right is very large and very useful so you can do everything you ever want with it. , so don't ignore all that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 312 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)