+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 563 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 5626

Thread: Forex is a legal business or not ?

Banned bagas is an unknown quantity at this point bagas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i feel Forex is legal business and it will be a lot of suitable then alternative normal business this is because is totally online business, the market is open 24/5 days. Anyone will join during this market by investing very little quantity of cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ochin Pakhi is an unknown quantity at this point Ochin Pakhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange is really a true internet business from the wold. Foreign exchange offer us our earnings equilibrium day-to-day. if we could do effort within Foreign exchange next all of us receive quite a few earnings. This is a designs organization on the planet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is a legal business. because in every bank there is a department which name is trasary department and this department activity is they will invest money in money market which is forex trading. so if they can do then we also can do this business. so for that reason i think yes forex is a legal business.

Senior Member Shahmeerkhan is an unknown quantity at this point Shahmeerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex is also a legal busines in which we can invest our capital and earn may be we will get loss or may be a lots of profit so forex is also a kind of business where we can earn by investing.and its future growrh and earning

Junior Member compaqfx is an unknown quantity at this point compaqfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kosutija View Post
    Forex is a easy business you can earl a lot by forex all you have to do is learn it first.If you got skill no you can earn a huge amount.Its so simple and so easy everyone can so this. i think if we work hard on any other mission it will be good for us. so i think if we work hard on forex trade then we will be able to get a good profit.
    i agree with you , i think if we do work hard in forex than obviously forex is a way of success. Forex provide us platform where we do our best to make money and if we perform good by doing trading than i think forex opens a way to success.

Senior Member Sazib Sunny is an unknown quantity at this point Sazib Sunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course its a legal business. I trade here for a long time and never see any fraud in it. People just trade here and get income according to their own skill. So there are complication proccess. Everything is so simple and smart bcoz forex is smart business.

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that Forex is a legal business as all of other ones. It has all quality that characterize all types of jobs and investment. I believe it's recognized all over the world and every one can trade FOrex in total freedom

Senior Member aman khan is an unknown quantity at this point aman khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is pure business and it is legel aur forex work pori duniyamainkiya jara hai aurkarorkolog is se bhot earn kare haan..

Senior Member kosutija is an unknown quantity at this point kosutija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by simocmpunk View Post
    i think the way in forex is very long we need to prosses a latge breath. then work very hard every day and also have a very strong personality
    that is only way to success in forex .
    Forex is a easy business you can earl a lot by forex all you have to do is learn it first.If you got skill no you can earn a huge amount.Its so simple and so easy everyone can so this. i think if we work hard on any other mission it will be good for us. so i think if we work hard on forex trade then we will be able to get a good profit.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is very ligal all over the world but places like india have prohiboted the act of intetnal trading in order that they may.enjoy.bettetn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 563 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)