+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: CCI Divergence Breakout Strategy.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do traders use the hota trading style, isliye ko traders chahiye ki woh apni trading indicator, if you use the credit indicator, you can use assets for the sake of your interest, as well as the practice of rahega bhai? and so we need to be careful when trading with s types, however, breakout is the most reliable signal. I and his personal development in the 1790s. The genre sub-category focuses on the creation of an artist (if not the artist he novels). That led to the production of 19th century ehow mod novels

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what to say or do not know how to change my system and I do not even know how to use it and I have to use it because I am using it and I am using it because I have a lot of information about it ... and I have to do it myself If we can not log on to a specific point of view, then we can not connect to this indicator, but we are going to have time to make a direct connection to the indicator and have not yet installed it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strgty hai bhai ap hi ye strgty kaha say dhondi hai main srtrgy ko akfi dhondiy ki koshsh ke hshi lekinmujhy to ye bilkul bhi ni mili hai lekina cha huwa ke apnay ko shre kar diya aur amini ki aur liye akr liya hain If you have different types of 2 or 3 indicators, it's the best thing to do in the trading business, and I want to talk to you for the market and I'm going to spend a lot of money on the same day as I am going to share the same MA and Stoch use the keyword

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not want to talk about this topic and I am going to get a forum for this and if I do not know why I can not talk to any other person, I know that I do not know how many things I have done in my work, and that I am a good person, I am an indiatcer. If you have any questions about this, then you have a right to comment, but you have no idea how many years it has been done, and you have to do 2 and 3 keys to learn more about how to do it.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello thank you for posting your strategy in this forum oh yes this strategy is very good for me, I just tried this Breakout Divergence CCI Strategy and if the customer hasn't used the CCI indicator, then the trader has used the same indicator and then used to trade in trading companies foreign exchange has a problem with trading signals.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    appreciate it was intended to write about, my business is trding 100% pure selling price steps, my business is definitely not implementing cci, besides what are these controls meant for cci? this strategy usually works almost every time, though it often allows inappropriate impulses too, including when the light is made of a closed candle, the selling price bounces back, even though working with a stop next to the profit will likely be on your side

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mainay kabhea yai stratige kabhea use nahe ki hi bas yahe know what is it jab bhea use karay pehlay is ko achea tarah read other kar then ap paractise why do you get the results of the new stratigie ga to trade because of the hota mushkil hi kio k waha par wrong zaydah aty hain, and this strategy sounds good but I doubt about divergence, some divergences function and several times don't, so we have to be careful when trading with such a strategy I can't hear beforehand about the CCI strategy but I read articles on your part and mine think of a very good strategy, thank you very much for a good strategy I think this gives us a very good advantage after testing using demo trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

roro mbeheun (2019-06-19)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used another CCI called Gentor CCi in my trading for several days and it gave me very good results. a combination of pivot points with it and a top formation or dip at the support and resistance levels will give a signal for the next trend to start and finish or will immediately complete the existing trend and time to exit. need a few days of experience and observation to get a good idea about it.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a good strategy and knows, the real problem here is that new traders want fast money and for this fast money they can't do it. When we trade with this strategy, we will only find one opportunity a day to enter the market that really tests the patience of the traders. and every trader has his own choice, some traders use CCI for scalping and some traders use RSI for scalping. Depends on the trader, which indicators he wants to use and which indicators give good results.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good information about this strategy. I want to try using it. Can you share a little of your experience about your performance using this strategy? I need confirmation. and if anyone can share a description of how this strategy is because I don't understand clearly how when deviating from CCI has emerged and there has been a breakout, I want to see and learn more visually understood because when I study with pictures and explanations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open