+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Color (Super Simple but Profitable).

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very simple, trading using only a few indicators will be very risky, I practice trading using 10 indicators for my shepherd's achievement to make a profit, very complicated but economically more economical, but I am still waiting for your post to open later, because I believe you have to work well or not and even though it's clearer Can you tell us in more detail about your trading strategy. We will wait for your next post because we can try your trading style with the strategy. Please reply to us as soon as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,086 Times in 4,517 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is that need any time rules?
    the similiar strategy that using daily time frame i read is using 6-7 am broker time for make make pending order above and before the runing price
    is that yours without time?
    when i have to buy and when i have to sell?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed color candle can make it easier for us to see the graphs in the chart, but this is only a psychological effect on us, and many factors could affect to our profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i have never Trade with Color before and with your analysis i will trade this and see how far i can go in trading this strategy and in case i need any more information i shall get back to you without any other delay from my side

6. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2019-05-26)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed color candle can make it easier for us to see the graphs in the chart, but this is only a psychological effect on us, and many factors could affect to our profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade just utilize few indicator will so risky, I practice trade utilize 10 indicators for my shepherd reach for profit, really elaborate but more economizes jeopardy

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade just utilize few indicator will so risky, I practice trade utilize 10 indicators for my shepherd reach for profit, really elaborate but more economizes jeopardy

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    for me trading with the color i know has been the best thing we can all do in the market but all the same you have to get to know what kind of currency or even just coommodiy we shoulod trade that is the best way to trade.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-17)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    for me trading with the color i know has been the best thing we can all do in the market but all the same you have to get to know what kind of currency or even just coommodiy we shoulod trade that is the best way to trade.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-27)

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Statergy to achi hai lekin muje ye janana hai ki ye staergy kab use karni at market open time or close time aur iska time frame kya hoga aur ek baat lot size kya use karni higi isme

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open