+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Color (Super Simple but Profitable).

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pedagang does not have any problem with the problem, but it does not understand the problem of pedaganging systems, but it is not recommended that the problem can not be known by the system, but it is possible to make sure that the problem can be resolved by the system itself. We have to do a lot of strategies so that we can do whatever we want and we want to do our best to make a strategic plan, and we have to do the same thing that we can do and it is possible to do something that we do not trade anymore. ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You trade the ek system until you go to the kafi khatarnak hi, pending orders hit the market reversal hokar ho jate hai, the system traces the aise to istemaal se bhai humare ko bachna hope the main use is the hoon inka bhai report. Now some pairs have spread as high as 5-8 pips, do you really think this is safe? If you use stop loss what is the price? I have heard about this trading style before how many times on several occasions the market has made a new daily high of a few pips and corrected sharply and then penetrated the high again. This is very risky. Please let us know more about that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe to aise sistem paradagangan par no gho ah, I am sorry to say that I have not been able to do this because I did not know how to do it, I did not even know how to do it, I have had a lot of money. If you have a message from a person that you are not allowed to do so, then you will not be able to talk to him or her, but you have said that you have a problem with him, you have a problem with whom you have a problem, but he is able to do good things .

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes colors can help us a lot, but here you mention very little content. How you manage money with this system you don't show. How many stop losses you use also don't write here. So, you just told us your idea of improvement with us. and color can erase your shart window. I will trade this and see how far I can trade this strategy and if I need more information I will contact you without any delay on my part, so do a good analysis.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bilkul apna bilkul thk kha hai humain difference ka bay main use wawat pta chlatya hai isleya humain is main mahnat kenuic haya kun ka jab hum ismain mahant nhi kerty hainhumain ismain se kuch b hasikl nhi ho sakat hi

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    does this trading strategy really function? I never used this simple strategy but I used it on H1 for a smaller time frame. I thought it would be dangerous, may I know what partner you used to trade with this trading strategy? usually i trade on eur-usd i think this collor candle on the M15 doesn't really work and actually trading with color can help you to analyze your graph in a good way and to get some good points from the graph, because of success in this business it depends entirely on your analysis and strategy and you have to put the colors on your chart to make the chart very clear.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

ooredo (2019-06-29)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been unable to do any such thing as I have been able to do any other work because I have not been able to do any other work, but I do not know what to do in the future, but I do not even know what I am doing and I do not have any demo. I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how to do it, I do not know how to translate the trader to the market, and I'm going to talk about it and you have a lot of work to do in my work.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the businessman does not want to ask for a ticket, then he needs to have a time to waste, but he has no time to waste any time, but he can concentrate on doing things that he can use to help him. If we do not have any problem with any of these strings, then we will try to get the test done through our test or we will be able to change it or we will be able to do it.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not able to send an indicator to the foreign exchange market, but I have not posted any warning message yet, I have posted this post as well, but I am posting it for myself, I am going to make a copy of my demo message. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time. I do not want to be able to translate this bookmarking indicator so that I am able to send a message to my child and I have to teach my pedagogue so that he can teach me how to teach the pedagogical pedagogical teacher, but he can do the same.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai g es business ma hum lattice dosray merchant k trading system per zaida relies on kar saktay hay, so that hamay es business sa earning long term income karni hay tu hamay apna trading systm is built because ho ga. and I have to give questions about how to offer refusal to reject? We did not find the plan to stop the decline, you must explain through the photo at this time, thank you for revealing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open