+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Junior Member aly0000 is an unknown quantity at this point aly0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    swing strategy is good but it take long time because its long term trading that what i cant do cuz i cant wait over my tread to get profit or lose and 100% of my trade is lose i know it bad but i wont suillnder (",)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jokojono is an unknown quantity at this point jokojono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is very good really no strategy based on the classical and the resistor in the circulation should be good because prices have great respect for these areas .. Thank you very much my friend in publishing, thanks again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi Friend your strategy is good. bust some of the point is miss understandable for me such entry and profit target. i hear that swing tread is more profitable but it difficult to understand. i try to understand your strategy in demo.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your analysis and a clear picture on how to make use of the swings Strategy i know this will go a very long way in making the best profit out of the forex market thats what i think

Banned cepik is an unknown quantity at this point cepik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Strategy is very good .. really any strategy based on classical and Tallil Asthaddamda'om and resistors in the circulation must be good because the price is very respectful of these areas .. Thank you very much my friend on the publication ...

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    swings strategy ? this is actually a long term strategy, isnt it ? i prefer an enduring strategy too, as a result of i dont would like to seem for the chart everytime and that i can perform my activities while not examine the chart and confused along with opening order.. from this strategy, we could get for the lowest price and sell for the highest price.. thus we could get massive profit, however we should use smart cash management, as a result of our op could be floating massive too..

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    it seems to be a discriminating strategy. What example redact is genuine for it. I see that you are using a 3h represent but in mt4 there is no 3h represent can we use a 4h chart. Delight state. And thanks for the strategy.

Senior Member mithon2 is an unknown quantity at this point mithon2's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of its unique features is the very small amount of time required to implement the methods. So you may decide instead to open a trade before a planned announcement. If you've ever purchased any of his other products you'll know that he doesn't sacrifice quality. This ratio in the exchange rate is also known as pairing. See more on Market Browser Forex Currency and Recording Foreign Currency.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is very good strategy! ad cii(14) and this strategy is complated! it is very profitable and involves price action. i like this kind fo trading and advice to others as well. it's very simple, i am trading long time with similar strategy

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Zigzag ek achcha indicator mana jata hai, isse high aur low ke base par achchi trading ho sakti hai, main zigzag ka apni trading mein use karta hoon, lekin main H1 ya fir M5 par hi trading karta hoon.
    haan bhai sahi kah rhe ho mere friedn isse use karten hain ami to kabhi use nhi karta hun koi bhi indcator mai bas anaylsis ke hisaab se kaam karta hun mughe daily ka 20 pip bade araam se mil jata hai bina indicator use kiy hi /.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)