+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple 1-2-3 swings Strategy.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use zigzag to determine the up & down ...I use h4 graphics ... I give me fewer signals a day but more give me more pips too and this strategy is very good ... really any strategy based on classic Asthaddamda'om and Tallil and resistors in circulation must be good because the price is very respectful of these areas ... Thank you so much for my friends in the publication ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to translate this word to a different language, you can use it to teach you If you want to make a request for this, you will not be able to send it to you. If you do not want to send a message, you will not be able to send a message from your account, but you can ask me to pay attention to the trading order, so that you can contact us for more information. For example, this is a strategic way for me to be able to design a strategic role in designing a strategy that will help us to focus on this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading is very popular with retail Forex traders for two main reasons. Firstly, Forex swing trading strategies usually contain entry and exit techniques that require checking the chart perhaps only once or twice each day, or at most every few hours. This relatively relaxed schedule is very suitable for people with busy lives and full-time jobs.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you so much ,,, is it really a good way of trading in forex trading,,, but this is long term trading and i don not like long term trading because it remains for many hours,,,, i like short term trading ,,, i become upset and bore due to the long term trading ,,, it is also a good stratgy for all traders ,,, it seems some technical and it is complisory for every trader that he use it in firstly in demo account then use in real account,,, so that we can avoid loss and make money

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-07), javedqasim (2018-05-06), kashi93 (2018-05-29)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hain swings strategy buath he best hian , app es ko phla demo account par chk kar la agr tu app k samhj main aha je tu app es ko real account par bhi try kar sakta hian , ya strategy buaht he best hian app es ko use kar sakta hian es ko use karna buhat he easy hain , app Forex main jo bhi trading karta hian wo ek strategy say he karta hian

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-07), fxearner (2018-05-06), javedqasim (2018-05-06), sarfraz786 (2018-05-11)

Member imran_ali will become famous soon enough imran_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a wah akalau exact timeframe needed reward account balance is of course very much and I am not able, because in this case I just have a little balance and not allow in this case

9. The Following User Says Thank You to imran_ali For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-05-06)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han g bilkul simple or easy trading strategy hay or men is say fully tor par agree karta hun or is say kafi profit earn kiya ja sakta hay or men is strategy ko zarur ba zarur use karun ga or men is ko share karnay par aap ka bohot thanks ada karta hun kay aap nay is easy simple swing strategy ko share kar kay beginners kay liay aasani peda ki or wo is strategy kay through kafi kuch learn kar saktay hen or profit earn karnay kay qabil ho saktay hen

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-03), javedqasim (2018-05-06)

Member kuikmall will become famous soon enough kuikmall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you very much for this effort and this valuable information must be analyzed well in my opinion Forex is very easy just analyze and choose the right time and place to enter trading success

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm i guess it seems to be a good strategy. What time frame is good for swing strategy. I see that you are using a 3h chart but in mt4 there is no 3h chart can we use a 4h chart. thanks for the strategy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pakeeza For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi is on a distinguished road Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks app nay bout he achi informations hum logo ko dine is tarha hum is k zarhay rate brha skthay ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)