+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    parabolic SAR one of my favorites because I was new, I usually refer to the distance between the point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02.thnx for sharing this strategy and indicator. parabolic SAR is a good indicator . but sometimes its provide wrong signal in short period.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    this strategy visage for daylong statement, because in unstressed statement it would not be paying ,because SAT is only version and display current tendency, but it good for higher dimension frames to result perceptiveness

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanre01 is on a distinguished road lanre01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice strategy, but apart from the moving averages and the parabolic SAR, do you combine any other indicator again? and what is the number of pips for stop loss.

Junior Member Sivaguru Gnanagurudoss is an unknown quantity at this point Sivaguru Gnanagurudoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Very useful indeed..

I like this strategy.. i will make sure to try it out in demo before using it in real acc.. anyway thanks for sharing...

Banned hotrahim is an unknown quantity at this point hotrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Search Engine Optimization Strategy Creating a Search engine optimization Strategy is more important than it ever has been. As search marketing evolves into this new age of online marketing and promotion, companies should focus on creating a robust Search Engine Optimization Strategy before that encompasses these three major strategies

Junior Member sholeh0500 is an unknown quantity at this point sholeh0500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy Forex Parabolic SAR + Stochastic demand from you a minimum of 2 very important qualities of a professional Forex traders:

1) ability to wait without closing the bargain before time
    2) concrete nerves or in other words, resistance to price jumps in the market.

To recommend to choose a broker trade center with Metatrader 4

The recommended interval - from H1 and above. For trade to the selected currency pair chart, which can be any, to establish:

1) Indicator Parabolic SAR (step 0,01% max 0,2)

2) stochastic oscillator (7, 10, 4) to level 63 and 37

3) Exponential Moving Average EMA (100) - indicates the main direction, which will open the transaction.

Conclude a deal to buy if the same 3 tones:

1) the red line Stochastics rose above its level 63
    2) Parabolic Indicator (PSAR) jumps on price
    3) Previous candle was closed over the exponential moving average EMA (100)

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 25+ View Post
    but now I usually refer to the distance between the point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.03, and sometimes I also set at regular price if I do the reset then I will get good results
    Forex market is very risky so accustomed to train hard to understand the fundamental news and technical analysis of market movements, focus on one pair and the risk of forex trading by using natural capital and not over lot

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi everyone,i would like to share a very simple strategy:

Indicators: HMA set to 40.
    Parabolic Sar (default).

Time Frame: 15mins.
    Currency pairs: any.

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

A chart have been attached, the redlines shows entry points.
    but now I usually refer to the distance between the point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.03, and sometimes I also set at regular price if I do the reset then I will get good results

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always do every day to apply my trade using parabolic sar then I will be easy to see the trend that will last so I always use it,
    by the way I'm used to and I can get a lot of clappers

Senior Member rabbi89 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing good forum indian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open