+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    bilkul aap ko ye strategy ko pehle demo per hi use krna chaiye ager new strategy ko direct live account main use krte hai to koi choti c bhi mistake ho gayi to kafi loss ho skta hai . is liye her strategy ko pehle demo per test krna chahiye.
    i think if you know good information about strategy then you can use it direct on real account but use small risk in your trades in start .if you use high risk in start then you might be can face loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by afreen.imran View Post
    jis ka app ne batya hai es ka pehly muje pata nahi tha app ne bohat acha kia jo app ne muje ek new indi dia me es ko istamal kar k dekhta hon k ye mere kitny kam ka hai me pehly es ko demo par dekho ga aur istamal karon ga
    bilkul aap ko ye strategy ko pehle demo per hi use krna chaiye ager new strategy ko direct live account main use krte hai to koi choti c bhi mistake ho gayi to kafi loss ho skta hai . is liye her strategy ko pehle demo per test krna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Parabolic technical mein kafi achcha indicator mana jata hai, sabse achchi cheez ismein ye hoti hai, ki false signal sabse kam ishi indicator mein milta hai, haan trader agar koi strategy use kar raha hai, to usko parabolic bhi combined karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    parabolic SAT one of my favorites because I was new, I ordinarily refer to the length between the part when the gap then the taste is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set travel: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes a bit tardily to be set

Senior Member mari980 is an unknown quantity at this point mari980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Parabolic sar is a disaster, although only one of it's own when used in a small market, trialing stop using the help of a good tool that can reduce the risk of high impact when you turn things around news.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never use this system but after reading this I will try to trade with this system.But at first I will use low volume size like 0.01 or micro after successful trading than I start for professional trading.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    parabolicsar also constitute my hobby because easy at reads and beginer stays behind to follow parabolicsar's aim of the back, i am ordinary use settingan parameter on 0.05 since I perceive to fasten to at vesture on timeframe whichever, evenless if on timeframe daily, but sometimes beginer often being taken in by parabolicsar's aim that its coming is slowed

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis ka app ne batya hai es ka pehly muje pata nahi tha app ne bohat acha kia jo app ne muje ek new indi dia me es ko istamal kar k dekhta hon k ye mere kitny kam ka hai me pehly es ko demo par dekho ga aur istamal karon ga

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonali View Post
    i think so dear Parabolic SAR or Parabolic Quit and Opposite are only used by expert currency trading investors as part of a Sensory Systems execution. The fact that they are able to creatively and in previous statistics display price activity in purposeful ways, Sensory Systems are able to use this useful information to regularly understand from previous industry characteristics and "predict" upcoming industry characteristics.
    Parabolic SAR based trading system based on using the trading plan will not risk trading movement through the daily trend, trading analysis Parabolic SAR , high risk taking moves through the highs and lows of a time frame for movement in range of Parabolic SAR

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think so dear Parabolic SAR or Parabolic Quit and Opposite are only used by expert currency trading investors as part of a Sensory Systems execution. The fact that they are able to creatively and in previous statistics display price activity in purposeful ways, Sensory Systems are able to use this useful information to regularly understand from previous industry characteristics and "predict" upcoming industry characteristics.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

nawaznaji (2013-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open