+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    very well for me parabolic offer important advantages for our outcomes in this currency trading company, this signal as hanlnya MA only with a different perspective, but with regards to information almost me, it seems to me, try my buddies if any corrections

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy looks very nice and will be very profit able but i will first try it in the demo account and than in real account but i want to ask about hte hma .please explain because i m listeninig about it very forst time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.
    Hi everyone,i would like to share a very simple strategy:

Indicators: HMA set to 40.
    Parabolic Sar (default).

Time Frame: 15mins.
    Currency pairs: any.

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

A chart have been attached, the redlines shows entry points.
    I enjoyed reading the topic Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy
    Thank you for the information
    Keep up the great work here

Member cuncun is an unknown quantity at this point cuncun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As with any technical indicator, a Parabolic SAR chart will never be 100% correct. False signals can occur in ranging price behavior, but the positive signals are consistent enough to give a forex trader an “edge”. Skill in interpreting and understanding SAR signals must be developed over time, and complementing the SAR tool with the ADX indicator is always recommended for further confirmation of potential trend changes.

Banned farhachaudhery is on a distinguished road farhachaudhery's Avatar
    Thanks
    the strategy look for long run, because in a word term it will never be lucrative ,because SAR is just reading and showing current trend, but it good for higher than average time structures to adhere to trend

Banned vicente147 is an unknown quantity at this point vicente147's Avatar
    Thanks
    the point when the gap then the trend is getting stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set step: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes a bit late to be set

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by freepeng View Post
    I might be able to learn the system, but this system should be perfected over again by adding in some other indicators. to increase confidence and strengthen the signal when we melakikan open position. because if you just rely on parabolic sar is often a signal that we are doing wrong
    Calculate the analysis of comparative advantage using all capital management and capital management analysis of proper trading plan, I must be true and accurate at high risk for learning if low risk with using Parabolic SAR is the easy trade with this Parabolic SAR

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Parabolic SAR is the good indicator for long term trader.I used it for last 5 months when I take entry.Also Moving Average is another well examined indicator for successful forex trading.But I think combination of that two indicator will give satisfactory result.

Member px4ev is an unknown quantity at this point px4ev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing this (SAR HMA) Strategy with us , SAR is very usable indicator in Forex but really I hate long time Strategies but your plan was nice

but maybe in future I will use the long time Strategy

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I might be able to learn the system, but this system should be perfected over again by adding in some other indicators. to increase confidence and strengthen the signal when we melakikan open position. because if you just rely on parabolic sar is often a signal that we are doing wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open