+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for the indicator and strategy. I will try this strategy and see how it works even though I would suggest using it with daily pivot. and parabolic SAR among my own friends especially because my spouse and I are new, my spouse and I usually talk about space between levels if space then your passion is increasingly strong besides occasionally my own control: 0. 02, besides occasionally my partner and me also set steps: 0. 01. 00: 01 when occasionally a little late to be arranged.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the point when pausing, the trend gets stronger and sometimes my settings: 0.02, and sometimes I also set steps: 0.01. 00:01 if sometimes it's a bit late to set up and the strategy looks for the long term, because in one word it will never be profitable, because SAR only reads and shows the current trend, but it's good for a higher than average time structure to follow trends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ha yeh for the strategy to go to the uper depending on the news hi ki woh kis tarah kam karti hai aur kaise the merchant ush I am lucky because I want to do my strategy thoda change to nayi start the business devlop kar ne trend jor pakad raha hi. and sometimes for sar parabolic indicators look like trendlines, is like the name sar (support array resistant). when sar parabola is broken as a confirmation signal to sell or buy a transaction. looks like a simple but also accurate when a high-impact news release

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Parabolic SAR or Rounded Disrupt and Side is only used by adult forex traders as the location for implementing Neuronic Networks. The fact that they are healthy to face the challenges of value values visually and mathematically in bad ship launches, System Networks is competent to use this invaluable aggregation to continue reading from historic industrial kinetics and subsequent "business" industrial mechanics and ye baat achchi hai, aur sahi bhi hai, so that the cheez lattice as humko fayda ho raha hai, for humming us cheez ka the fayda udhana pasand karenge, samjhata hoon main, is the mein field so that the cheez ko samjh jate hai lattice, to become chahiye.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

letti (2019-06-29)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing a good one. aap ne jo share the indicators of kiya hi kafi acha hi aur most of the traders are using the main kr rah hai aur when you try the demo indicator because hi zarur ager the results of the mila to the main real account can use the crew or not. and I think this is the best way for us to trade with a good strategy and in this way we can get a lot of benefits and both are every full use for every trader and I think this will help us to make a profit. Thnaks

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Parabolic sar is a special indicator. I am not a fan of following indicators but sar parabola is a special case that can help to determine when there is a large volume of markets and when there is no volume. if the price is too close from the sarabola dots it means that the market does not have volume and we cannot trade now and for the main you HMA indicator is mein trading using karta hoon, the main aur samjhata hoon, only the best indicator against you, scalping mein, only 10 to 15 pips of gain, so, thank you, for the main indicator of the year.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used this system but after reading this I will try to trade with this system. But at first I would use a low volume size like 0.01 or micro after successful trading than I started for professional trading. and the parabolic sar is a disaster, although only one of itself when used in a small market, trials stop using the help of a good tool that can reduce the risk of high impact when you reverse the news.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I have never traded on Parabolic SAR and HMA Strategy but based on my understanding, I really think trading with more than one indicator goes very far in producing the best returns from the market and Parabolic SAR is a type of technical analysis that is very important for trading. We can achieve what we tend to complete purchases and sales by following it. Though such an achievement is actually a conglomerate of SAR satellite indicators on additional indicators. So to establish a number of steps need to be followed.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan indictor me kafi jaankare milte hian market ki only haha jitne bhi anylsis hain wo sab indcator to ki madd se market ka anysis karte hain mai bhi sheh rha hun lekin hi bahut kati indictor ko samghna. and parabolic is a very good indicator but all types of these indicators are the best only for short-term trading and if you think that you can get good profits from them in long-term trading then it is not possible. in long-term trading support and resistance are the best.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

tarzhu (2019-06-19)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    parabolic SAR is just a very good tool for itself even though it can be disastrous when used in a starting market, using a trial stop can also help reduce the risk of good trading getting worse when high-impact news reverses your situation and forex trading using Parabolic SAR and Strategy HMA is very good and we can easily add candlestick and MACD pattern indicators and crocodiles, use stop loss limits with support and resistance limits so that it is easy to pass up if someone analyzes trading capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open