+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Hybrid View

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Parabolic SAR + HMA Strategy.

Hi everyone,i would like to share a very simple strategy:

Indicators: HMA set to 40.
    Parabolic Sar (default).

Time Frame: 15mins.
    Currency pairs: any.

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

A chart have been attached, the redlines shows entry points.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by mazzr; 2012-03-24 at 11:17 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2017-10-14), john_cena (2013-03-02), martin (2013-02-09), mmja2003 (2012-05-17), raj123 (2013-02-09), wahabplus (2012-05-22)

Senior Member mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr has a spectacular aura about mazzr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

A Clear Look at Chart.

Liked My Post Just Thank Me

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

martin (2013-02-09), prash_125 (2012-03-28), raj123 (2013-02-09), Rajmano768 (2018-06-03), satishfx (2012-07-12)

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seem very profitable strategy master, can I ask master ..
    I never use HMA indicator .. This indicator is awesome because it is very simple to learn,, for example only .. we encourage open sell position when the indicator shows red and downward, and we encourage open buy position when the indicator shows green and heading up .. but the trend in this indicator signal can be very late in my own ...
    may be the strategy of the master can address the problems I had before by combining indicators of HMA with parabolic sar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    if seeing ready made price very attractive very, indicator shows its accuracy, but when the price of running would enough difficult, and good time for trading with this technique at what time?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Here the HMA Indicator.

Hi !

I hope u all liked the strategy.
    Here's the indicator download it.
    Attached Files
    Liked My Post Just Thank Me

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mazzr For This Useful Post:

akubambang (2013-08-10), flower9226 (2013-06-23), martin (2013-02-09), murphy (2017-09-23), raj123 (2013-02-09)

Banned zank haidar is an unknown quantity at this point zank haidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi !

I hope u all liked the strategy.
    Here's the indicator download it.
    I look for this indicator and finally earns from here, thank, this would soon I am test. pair any kind of good to apply this indicator???

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    I look for this indicator and finally earns from here, thank, this would soon I am test. pair any kind of good to apply this indicator???
    bhai agar aapko ye strategy badiya lag raha hai, to try kare, aur main ye bhi kahunga ki kam se kam aap 50 trades tak is strategy ka use kare, agar winning result achcha raha, to thik hai fir aap real par use kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yai mughy tou acaha laga hain mainay is ko try karna hai magar koi bhea trade dainay sai pehlay news ko bhea sath mai daikh kar kio k wrong signal kafi zayadah aty hain yaha sai in sai humay bachna he hota hai,,,

Member chmobeenafzal is on a distinguished road chmobeenafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai app ki strategy bahot impresive hai maine apne account main lagaya howa hai real main b kuch benefit mila hai app k pass ager or strategies han to please wo b share karen ta k hum new traders ki help ho saky main 4 sall se searching ker raha hon lakin kuch din beach main rah gay jis se main seekh nahi paya lakin inn 2 mahino main maine bahot kuch seekh liya hai.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi everyone,i would like to share a very simple strategy:

Indicators: HMA set to 40.
    Parabolic Sar (default).

Time Frame: 15mins.
    Currency pairs: any.

Rules:

For BUY entry: The Hma must change to green and the Sars should be under the candle.TakeProfit should be 30pips to 70pips while stoploss should be when you have a reverse signal.

For a SELL entry: The HMA should change to red and the Sars should be on top of the candle. Both indicators need not change at the same time,just ensure you enter a trade when both are saying the same thing.

A chart have been attached, the redlines shows entry points.
    yar bahi ap na to boht he achi or best strategy bani ha muja es par pora pora borasa es lyaa min bara shoque sa trading karta hoon or mina ya be chata hoon k trading sa obht sara profit earnd karoon ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open