+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 419 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4190

Thread: Can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think experience is to help a lot. i am beginner . i am going to use lot of strategy.i am going to pick the right one that works for me .i think every one has a different style of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading from four years and spend a lot of time in learning that is near about two years and lose much in that time, now i think i spend too much time the one reason is i start it as a part time with my day job and it was really hard for me in start to manage time for learning process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member qazx is an unknown quantity at this point qazx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trade good for me and i do business very carefully .If i do the business very heard i gain many profit in Forex business.It is essential business.

Banned SUMON is an unknown quantity at this point SUMON's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experience can go a long way to show us how to make profit if we learn from the experience. If for instance we get a loss, that is an experience,But your experiences is nothing if you don't learn from it. Use it to your advantage.

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it teach us.for the forex market someone get earn and someone get loss.if we correction our mistakes then in future we will gain profit

Junior Member Md Ratul is an unknown quantity at this point Md Ratul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it teach us.for the forex market someone get earn and someone get loss.if we correction our mistakes then in future we will gain profit

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess the most useful abstract to heighten our experiences is to read from our losses and maturate resolution from our mistakes finally we give play the profit we necessary beside we should acquire to do sect analysis .

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess only experience won't help that much in making profit. I was doing forex couple of years ago, but wasn't gaining any profit, coz I wasn't reading anything, wasn't consulting anyone, only was doing it by my own, and I didn't learn that much, so I quit. The only thing I learned from those experiences is that I should learn the knowledge and strategy etc., to get some idea of how to trade with profit.

Member rainbow is an unknown quantity at this point rainbow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Off course , if you have enough encounter in Currency dealing you can generate a huge revenue from Currency dealing. Your encounter will show you the appropriate way of dealing in Currency dealing. Besides your encounter you need learning also to be a real gainer in Currency dealing.

Senior Member CemonG is an unknown quantity at this point CemonG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitpaul View Post
    I think this strategy can help you most.
    I used only one indicator like Bollinger bands. Bollinger bands strategy discuss below:
    If price hits the up band = Sell entry
    If price hits the down band = Buy entry
    what you say is true, it is the basis for conducting open position, simple analysis is often done by the trader. profit will always we get if we have always been disciplined in any transaction boss..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 419 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)