+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 419 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Can experience in forex teach us how to gain profit?

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Experience humain bohat kuch sikhataa hai Forex ki market se profit lene ke liye or experience ki base pe hum acha profit le skte hain Forex se, ye aik bohat hia acha business hai or iske liye humain experience ka lena bohat hi zaruri ha Forex Trading main successful hone ke leyi or hum acha profit le skte hian Forex ki market se profit lene ke leyie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-09-20), Sadtrader (2018-09-20), sakigbest (2018-09-20), zahidali (2018-09-21)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han dear ye sidhi si bat hai k jab apko good experience hoga to ap good trader b ban saken gay to acha profit b earn kar skaty hain.Lekin dear ye sab sirf hard work se hi possible hai. Experience and knowledge k bina forex me successful hona boht hi mushkil hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-22), zahidali (2018-09-21)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr him us forex ma agr acha expwrince hota ha tu huma acha bonua bhe milta ha jesa hum kese bhe tine hum withdraw bbe kar skahta hain or ya sub say acha pair ha jesa har koibpasand bhe karta ha or trading bhe us pa karta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ho ga

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-09-20)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I spent a lot of time losing my money on forex and this did not forbid me to continue to trade and study until it was time for me to be able to make continuous profits every month and I think this happened because of the experience of loss. With our experience we can easily reduce the amount of our losses in this business. And we can easily increase our profits in this business. So I think that experience can help us increase profits day by day.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best online business in the world. if you have good experience, you get good profits. Experience is very important in business. if you have not experienced, you will lose. we can build and enhance our ability to trade on the forex market by learning from our experience. with your experience learning new tricks and techniques to make good profits. if you experience a loss, you can find your mistakes and learn how to fix them. and if you make a mistake in the future, you can fix it easily.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that experience plays a good role in getting good profits. If you are experienced and a good trader than you can actually do good trade and this trade is really profitable. I think trading without experience is a waste of time. not only in forex trading in every field experiance holder does the best job. so here too we first improve our experiance so we know different ways to benefit in differnet situations. especially you know here on forex every time there is a new situation. so you can't handle all this with one solution. so you have to study, practice and get experiance so you get profit in any situation.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience can easily educate us on the best ways to trade and the best ways to deal with losses and how you can easily earn money from the Forex market and in this way we can make money using Forex as well as us with exercises with demos to gain experience. to benefit from this business, every trader needs to practice more to understand this business from different situations. If they can learn more from different situations, I hope they can make good profits from this business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More experience makes men more perfect in any field. I am in forex trading for 8 months, before I made various mistakes and the end result was loss. But day by day I learned the attitude of the forex market. Suggest last month I lost 300 $ but why, what's wrong now I understand and restore it. Maybe many things I don't know on the forex market but after day after day I will become a mature trader. So it's natural to talk that more experience makes a man more effective. You will understand the strategies, indicators and ways of trading on certain platforms. After doing that for a few weeks, go for a direct account and add $ 10-30 to it to learn to trade more effectively. because if you want to really learn about the forex market then you need to learn from a live account compared to a demo account. Because people will not understand emotional control over demo accounts.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You always need to manage risk before thinking about making a profit. Don't consider money as the best goal of your trade. Just take it as a way of trading properly and day by day, when your skills and knowledge develop, you can make more money. In Forex, this experience is very important so if you change your lifestyle to apply what we learn from the trader experience, the benefits of forex become permanent because experience teaches us how to place a lot of market currency. Therefore, vendors have experience with currency trading and the forex market. This is important in Forex contracts with other ideas. Create your own strategy to develop skills in currency.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is just an experience that can teach us how we can make a profit in trading. If we have a bad trading experience then it reminds us not to make the same mistakes again and a good experience makes us confident and makes us perfect to get more and more. In fact, experience in forex can teach us how to make a profit, because experience is the best teacher and proven to build our body to go in a better direction. The experience mentioned above is something that results from evaluating our mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 419 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)