+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Junior Member valolaga is an unknown quantity at this point valolaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing ...But, in fact, a number of commercial knowledge.
    This is not very reasonable. As a result, we tend to have less time, fixed Sear S the result is Jazz with planning.
    And the question is whether another sign suggesting that the buy signal at this stage if we were willing to join the signal from the warehouse. At the time when they decide to sell if change tradition and character also your signal. We have various issues tend to be less inclined to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jhnabr is an unknown quantity at this point jhnabr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But at this point you can adjust the filter change indicator for mercantile with my strategy, Reports on current events and the CCI is higher than I thought I would, so that if you simply throw a break here. You can also follow forex trading helping sites.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zetul is an unknown quantity at this point zetul's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to make your friends Aware of the fuss, but the image, it seems to be OK, but not after Halloween. Please send your strategy so that they can realize some pictures. Thanks for the strategy.

Senior Member mafiamafi is an unknown quantity at this point mafiamafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment, I'm interested in nursing care associated with the index, the filter to use for my business strategy at the moment, I'm battered Chamber of Commerce, but I think they have the one thing that is larger than this, if you have the part here, so not good.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai agar ap ko koi bhea indicaotr aur strategy theak lagay tou ap pehlay us ki achea sai practise karay demo par then us ko use real mai karay ta ka p ko profit milay aur ap ka knowlege bhea incraese ho ....

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    jab strategy achchi lagti hai, to uska use demo par hi karna sahi hota hai, aur kuch din tak uska use sirf demo par hi karna chahiye, uske baad humko real par try karna hi best rahta hai bhai.
    sahi kaha aapne demo pe try kiye bina agar ham ko strategy ko apply karte hain to wo hame nuksaan pahuncha sakta hai jis se capital pe fark pad sakta hai in sab se bachav ke liye hi hame demo account diya jata hai jisme back test karne ke baad sunischit kar ke ham real me koi strategy apply kar sakte hain par dusre ke banay strategy aur khud ke banae strategy me bahut fark hota hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member ctndr is an unknown quantity at this point ctndr's Avatar
    Thanks
    you did not post any image which makes it difficult to understand. I want to use your strategy please post with some image so that I can understand. ...........

Junior Member kajla is an unknown quantity at this point kajla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have informed the Saints, the guy method, which is fair, but was unable to add the image, so it is difficult to understand. The strategy will need to be used to Send images, so it will be charged. Thanks for the strategy.

Member tilec is an unknown quantity at this point tilec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now, I am so if you only you here, please share it in search of partners a pointer, as filters in my strategy to use, I am currently victimization of the CCI, but I think it is one.

Member gauph is an unknown quantity at this point gauph's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing that... But even in that kind of job experience.
    It just is not a very smart one. As a result, we tend to jazz, less with the SAR.
    Alternative and was once the MR signal sell signal to the United States at the time, tend to get stuck. Take this time to sell the stock that SAR may also convert the signals. The issue of alternatives we tend to think less of the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 66 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open