+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing ... but I have trading experience like this. it's not very good. because we will be in a less time frame so that trade is not corrected with sar. and another thing is when sar gives us a sell signal at that time if we get a buy signal from stock. in this case when the stock goes to sell rather than sar can change their signal. other things we get fewer opportunities for training. and I also brokers are a very good strategy for me if I can use it. I think I use it the next trading day. The last hoipe of that time gave me a good advantage. thank you very much for the information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use one scalping strategy. I implemented this strategy within a period of 5 minutes and it worked very well. from the last 8 months I used this strategy. But I use this strategy in just a week. And I made $ 158 using this strategy. and if it's true I will also use the strategy that you used to apply to my demo account to test me first. and if it is proven that this strategy can generate new profits for me then I apply this strategy in a real account. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not very right. because we go to a lower time so the trade doesn't improve with sat. And the feeling that remains is when our sat snap deceives the reading if we get a buy signal from the stock. in this case when the stock go to sell rather than sat they may vary their signals. if not abstract we have a lower chance to trade. and I will immediately post who will use a combination of MACD and Sochastic and SECF084. Which is a very good and mostly trading strategy. And, MACD and Sochastic are the two strongest indicators.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for providing sharing to the forum. good strategy. and I will try to test behind and then on Monday I will try on a demo account. I believe the strategy you provide is profitable but I have to convince myself about this strategy. Once again I thank you. I want to fight to come to India and meet with Shah Rukh Khan. and why mumabi go to the strategy the main point for koi zadia pata nahi is that the phar will want to experience not only the main trading, but also trading, trading, playing, mailing strategies, or just getting lucky sakata hoo trades sa.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a lot to say about MACD and sochastic and that is why we are dealing with other trading strategies. In order to get rid of the RSI and move on to the other person, you will be able to return to the hospital where he will be able to stay and you have a lot of training from my parents and I have had a lot of love for you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us before going to the next page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have a lot to say about MACD and sochastic and that is why we are dealing with other trading strategies. If you want to move between RSI and RJV, then you will have to go through some of the difficult steps that you have made, and you have not been able to manage any of the most important projects of the media, but you do not have any information about it. I would like to talk to you about this business or to be a trader of your business, but you can not remove all the strategic mail sketches from your account.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for distribution..but i hit this sympathetic trading undergo.
    its not too benevolent. because we are exploit to in lower quantify formulate so trad is not fix with sir.
    and else feeling is when sir cogitate us cozen signaling at that measure if we got signal buy from stoch. in this when stoch go for delude than sir may be transfer their signal. separate abstract we got less assay for traiding.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow friend You have posted a strategy which seems to be good but you did not post any image which makes it difficult to understand. I want to use your strategy please post with some image so that I can understand. Thanks for the strategy.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe ye stratgy kafi achi lagi
    lekin me pehle isse demo account me apply akrke dekhunga uske vaad hi real account me apply karunga..me har strategy p[ehle demo me hi apply karta hon taki usme jo bhi kamiya ho wo shai akr saku uske baad hi real account me lagata hon

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe ye stratgy kafi achi lagi
    lekin me pehle isse demo account me apply akrke dekhunga uske vaad hi real account me apply karunga..me har strategy p[ehle demo me hi apply karta hon taki usme jo bhi kamiya ho wo shai akr saku uske baad hi real account me lagata hon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open