+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Mumbai Forex Scalper Strategy.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to find indications to use this as a way out to help my own buying and selling approach, right now I will use CCI even though I believe that there might be something better than this particular and the strategy of our May hi strategy is zaror use karonga likin is ko real account saying pehly is ko may demo can use kaonga our tab is real par follow karonga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On prime, I need to serve you specifically thanks from my inability to give us certain gifts. To read this grouping, you have connected the video recording. This helps us to interpret trade groupings easily. Someone who is lucky. and this is the real time for me to learn the use of parabolic wear, because I know I still have a little knowledge, they have never had a bad experience with it, but I want to make it clear, and then I can understand skills, and make my choice to negotiate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how come you don't know the name khud diya hi kiyu k koi bhi aisi strategy nhi hoti jis ka hum mumbai ya delhi boley strategy. This is the strategy of ki mai acha system hi but mai is trying to try the crew but the practice is only the result of the ho ho. and they themselves are definitely no better. because we all intend to reduce the amount of time period so that trade is not right along with sari. along with other concerns is often the times we present all the next display indicators if many people get indicators of investing in stock. about this every time the stoch select showcase when compared to sar it may modify their indicator. The extra attention many people get is a reduction in the possibility of tracing.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, if we want to use strategy then we must have good knowledge about it and also we must understand it. if we cannot understand it then we may not use this strategy and first use it on a demo account. and Negotiation strategies are highly profitable capital arrangements and appropriate analysis and study daily motion analysis and understanding using scalping strategies in relation to key economic news and daily trends in the trading system

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know I will have the best in trading, then scalping is the best and even though we are the best money maker on the market, we will be able to make the best of trading on the market that way I know that we will win. and as a strategy that seems good but you don't have images that make it difficult to send, don't post. I will post some pictures so that I can understand your strategy that you want to use. Thank you for your strategy.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea that you have been able to use a scalp for a day or two, you will be able to use it for a long time. If you want to know more about how to manage, then you have come back to the top of the page. If you have any questions, please contact us. lebah kam hoota hai And the strategy is to do everything on the demo, but we do not know how to use scalping it, we do not have any kind of information, but I have also learned how to use it, I have been able to do so much.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a beginner trader, and really interested in forex scalping strategies, forex trading experts suggest trying scalping strategies on demo accounts before trying them on the real market. With a demo account, novice traders can use scalping strategies with counterfeit money and find the success and benefits they can get. After new traders start making profits through scalping forex, the same pattern can be applied in real markets (real currency). and if parabolic and stocastic give the opposite direction then I think it's better not to trade. What is your idea?

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your efforts and input. I want to know how much is invested and the results of testing again for the strategy. Is this okay with the EUR / USD pair and are you interested in learning about the best and proven Forex scalping strategies that can help you with maximum profit? Brokers in foreign currency markets usually find themselves coming up with six or more of them trading every day,

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So that's it, but when we are scalping we will find partners with very minimal distribution. And, we can trade both sessions in New York. Anything between 5-8 pips you can use, you can go and collect 10-15 pips if we are lucky and I feel like we are scalping to find partners with minimal deployment. And, we can trade both sessions in London & New York by finding a good price for us to quickly get profit in this scalping

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ver For This Useful Post:

roro mbeheun (2019-06-19)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it's good for us but I think we should trade with a strategy that we can easily understand and this strategy is new to me and I don't know that hoe will work better for my trade so if I want to adopt it then I have to try it first on the demo and then I will use this in reality if this is a better way of trading and I have used it and sometimes I see it does not match the oscillator and parabolic SAR. But when I only used parabolic SAR at that time I got a big profit. So I think this strategy can also help us make good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open