+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 453 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4527

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    your idea is crazy but not bad if you have very big capital to survive all the market price. you can do it with small lot keeping a lot of free margin to move minimum 1000 pips in any direction. i think then you can make a lot of profit in time. your profit will not come every time but when the price is change then you got big profit at a time. first you can try this in demo account then you can see the benefit and drawback of the strategy. i think keeping only buy or sell is no possible you have to keep both and wait to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member absforever is an unknown quantity at this point absforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy can make very long positions, if we sell at price and the price decreases a lot, it can take lot of time to increase. Also this strategy needs big capital to protect the account from the margin call and from the loss. This strategy is very useful when there are lot of unversed moves in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my understanding and experience i don't really think thats strategy is very much okay all i can say is that if you are selling keep selling and if you are buying just keep buying because there most be a revers in the market then you can always earn your profit from that area that i think is the way forward

Member traderr is an unknown quantity at this point traderr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is a good way to destination .. but this method in trading needs large capital and also manage sound him on somewhat understood. Was doing cryo in the same direction and whatever the opposite price will come back and deals cooling will compensate the loss and get out at a profit and this needs a large capital

Member nouran is an unknown quantity at this point nouran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that many traders espcially new use this strategy - this may be called as averaging down or averaging up strategy. It is good but we should ensure about the fundamentals of the instrument we are trading first. Also this strategy works and is profitable more if we keep on closing trades that come in pre-determined profit and leave the others to be closed in future.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

I think if you have good balance and you have other job to earn money i mean forex is not your main job then you can apply this kind of strategy. But some time this strategy is very long time to take profit. I think profit is main thing in this market. It dosent mater how it comes.

Senior Member sagulcuy is an unknown quantity at this point sagulcuy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that such a strategy is not good ....... because we will use a lot or a lot over trade .... and it's very dangerous if we do ... we could experience a margin call if we are not able to withstand the motion rate of rapid price and contrary to our position open ..... should we realize ourselves only with the funding we have ....... and we did not do over trade ......

Senior Member echowdhury is an unknown quantity at this point echowdhury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your strategy is not so good but on the other side it is good. Why not good? because if you trade just buy and buy or sell and sell so lot size may be big and you do not know what will be happened in the next time if market is going up and you trade sell so you loss. So I think you should try to read market strategy at first then you trade buy or sell. And obviously you follow the money management.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This dosent look like serious trading to me. What is it based on? It sound like playing around even if it may work sometimes, one may not be able to hold on to such system as a real trading strategy. One needs a real and definite strategy based on fundamental or mainly technical analysis. That is why there are indicators on the trading platform. Learn how best to make use of some of those indicators like parabolic sar, MACD etc especially on bigger time frame like 1hour or 4 hours.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by magdy View Post
    yes, It is true that many traders espcially new use this strategy - this may be called as averaging down or averaging up strategy.You can't just buy and buy because the market will always go down ....
    Not easy analyse in this business,A trader should form a trading plan after doing all the analysis and practice in demo account until he is confident and makes regular profits.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buy and buy or sell and sell until get the profit is it good strategy no stop loss, I think this is tantamount to challenging our peril. Here we need a good trading strategy. we should be able to set appropriate risk management with strategy.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 453 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)