+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 453 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I never make my trading account grow up for a long time if i do not use stop loss in my trading. This market sometimes really unpredictable, especially during high impact news. It makes us really need to use stop loss to avoid much losses. If we do not use stop loss, we will failed, trust me.
    Last edited by yin; 2017-02-24 at 05:39 PM.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe extreme buy and extreme sell will not a good plan on Forex trading exactly just precisely the way might u end up being so sure about exactly just precisely the way far the actual market will go, however u tend to be not using the actual stop loss i think the entire plan u would like to redefine and think about this once more a lot of logically and not thinking Forex trading a gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is risk way to earn profit because the market some time has high volatile and move to one way, and you have big balance and trad with lower size, and also you have risk, it is better you have to trade with stop loss and proper money management.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mujhy ye strategy bilkul bhi achi nhi lgi hai ku k dear ye to aik tarah se gambling hi hoi hai k hum just loss zyada hony k sath hi apni lot size ko increase karty jayen bajaye koi strategy se trading karny k

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a business that you really have to make use of what you think is best for you to achieved profit in your trade, you don't have to always follows others in all they do, you should always think of your own strategy and way to succeed.

Junior Member charlesjamison is an unknown quantity at this point charlesjamison's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is true that many new espcially dealers use this strategy, it can appeal to the bottom, or an average of strategy. It's good, but we must ensure that the instrument was trading in the first place. In addition, this tactic works and is profitable more if we continue to go shopping is a predefined profit and leave the others to achieve in the future.

Senior Member fayska is on a distinguished road fayska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is not a good strtegie in the contruary i think is a very foolish idea , we will loose a lot of money just continuaning in ouw position , if the trend is against us the this strategie will fail us into loosing big money

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't accept this kyun k jab ap isi market me business kar rhe hoo to ap ko mrket rules ko bhi follow karna hota hai market me ap koi cheese saste me mil rhi haai to ap us buy and buy karte rhe ho aru baaz dafa market itni down ho jati hai k ap ko us cheese se loss per loss jata hai and sell is the same this way

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a business that everyone follows what is really good and suitable for them, so if you feel that buy and buy or sell and sell without stop loss is the strategy that will help you to achieved profit in your trade then it is not bad.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally do not like the idea of adding to losing trades as this is very dangerous and can lead to blowing your entire account, but then some people prefer to trade this way and some have even made trading system based on this technique of trading. Personally I do not recommend it because it is too dangerous
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 453 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)