+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 453 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy and Buy or Sell and Sell until get the Profit is it good strategy no Stoploss.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,027 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i say that in forex trading market we know the market direction and we follow the correct trading strategy and we work with price move and we make our trading with using of stop loss and it is best for us we use buy order on right time and we use sell order on market selling position then we work good and we make good profit with forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye to strategy nhi hai dear ye to just aik lihaz se gambling hai k hum forex market mein apni trade open karty hen wo trade loss mein chali jaye to pahr hum aur trade open karty hen usi direction mein pehli trade k

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion , if you just buy and buy and keep buying in a down market this mean that you don't know anything about the market and the currency you trade in , you should know that trading using this method will end to big loss or to the margin call because someday the market will move against you strongly and without any retracement and it will not bounce until you lose all your capital.

Member mubasher123 is on a distinguished road mubasher123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji sir forex me mgr hr trader ka exprnce diffrnt hota hai or wo apni amount and expernc k hisaab se trading kerta hai forex me axhi invest se trading kerna b asan hoti hai or profit b zayda hota hai bonus b milta hai

Member jazba is an unknown quantity at this point jazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab hum market me trade lagatay han to humene stop loss or take profit strategies ko lazmi tor pe use karna chaye kyoun k ye ek aisi strategies hoti hai jis se trader ko agar us ko trade loss me chal rahe hai to us ko ek limit me he loss hota hai or profit bhe ek limit me he heota hai jio k trader khud se he select karta hai

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is also a good strategy, but it needs a lot of management or maney. As I know, eur / us currency moves 5000 pip last 8 years. If your account equity is $ 5000 / $ 6000 and your trading lot size is .01 then your account never zero.You are waiting unlimited days.i like this strategy. I dont have a large amount to invest in the forex market.

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh koi logic nahi hai trading karne ka aur jab hum sirf buy ya sell karne ke liye hi trading mein aate hai to proift hone par bhi humko satisfaction nahi hoti aur hum bahut jyada bada sochne lagte hai aur phir jo profit banaya hai woh bhi market mein gawa dete hai aur phir losses bhi karva lete hai.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je startgy ashi bhi he bad bi kai bar market ek hi direction me move hoti rehti he isme koi shak nhi he tbi apko buy me buy hi krte rho agar sell he to sel krte rho to asha profit mil jata he je bat ekdum correct he

Member zeba143 is on a distinguished road zeba143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we follow this we can not gain in forex.because i think fundamental trading is more important than these kind of trading.from analysis trading we can also learn more about forex market. it is very risky for the small capital and new traders, they can't keep patience and money management

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,669 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main market kay against order place ny karna hain aor Trader ko stop loss ka use karna must hota hay aor Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main market kay trend ko smja karay aor Forex Trading main price movement ko follow karay aor Trading sy good earning karay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 453 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)