+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 246 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2459

Thread: Analysis as a trader and make managemet as a gambler.

Banned afraz is an unknown quantity at this point afraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exchanging currency trading it's not at all similar to playing, consequently for being profitable within this fx you'll want to analyze find out examination try out as soon as you receive the know-how which could permit you to buy and sell along with analyze while specialized.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dool is an unknown quantity at this point dool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Discover secrets of swing trading my mimicking great swing traders who trade awesome systems. Learn how to dramatically yank massive potential profits over and over on a continual basis from the stock market, the stock options market,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx00 is an unknown quantity at this point fx00's Avatar
    Thanks
    this si true bu tthis risk can be maximized you can use max loss for your plan mean you will trade with noly one part of your capital as you know this system give less loss times. like job........

Member techfxx is an unknown quantity at this point techfxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analyser is also a trader and he will can make some good profit easily but first you need to trade with demo of your analysis when you can complete it after then will be profitable easily and will get your success that you want from here.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    It will assist me right as I cave realize an expert counsel which has served as program code by one strategy that counts on gambling mode and also the expert appears sometimes efficient however i make see this can unsafe as well as the trader who generate this particular tool said that which expert uses large balances as if 20,000$ with 0.10$ lots or perhaps something similar to which but I not remember this highly What it EA business according to hedging and twice your large number height.

Senior Member mumtaz is an unknown quantity at this point mumtaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i garee with you besouse ma na b forex asi waja s join kia tha but jab tak hum rong treadrs ko avide kara ga tab he hum treki kar saka ga or forex to best on line jo ha gar batha

Senior Member manish is an unknown quantity at this point manish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion to be professional in this company we can not do betting in this company. Gambling relies on fortune completely. So it may not go fortunate. So the proper way for earning money is currency trading knowledge and currency trading technique.

Banned gopal00 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good job. It can help us yes as i cave see an expert advisor that has been coded from a strategy that depends on gambling method and the expert seems very profitable but i have see it risky and the trader who creat this strategy said that this expert needs big balances like 10,000$ with 0.01$ lots or somthing like that but i not remember that very well also this ea trade according to hedging and doubling the lot size. Good luck.

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    though forex market is absolutely not gambling, other then this business even have a few useful ways to actually be succeeded within your trading. those tricks you will learn within your tutorial further as in demo account

Senior Member nailo is an unknown quantity at this point nailo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the game of chance on Forex, our destiny, our goal in our game strategy depends on luck, and to maintain the currency to be used for development.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 246 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)