+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 246 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2459

Thread: Analysis as a trader and make managemet as a gambler.

Banned fix00 is an unknown quantity at this point fix00's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forewx. yes this is true but this risk can be maximized you can use max loss for your plan mean you will trade with only one part of your capital as you know this system give less loss times.nice job....................................what do you think?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must have to analyse as trader and also trade as trader too. So try to be all the rules so that you can easily gain good profits as with gambling you will gain for sometime but one time will come when you will lose your capital easily.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me is bat se sehmat nahi hon
    me smajhta hon ki forex me gambling ki koi bhi jagah nahi hai aur har trader ko apna time aur apna money ache se manage karke hi trading karni chahaiye
    aiusa karne wale traders ko amrket se bahut madad milti hai aur unhe bahut fayda hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bigspread is an unknown quantity at this point bigspread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes but you must have good knowledge about forex trading before try your luck , it can make a good profit but as well as it can give a loss of life in trading , so always be careful and do a good trade always .

Banned kuhamu is an unknown quantity at this point kuhamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    professional that needs a large account balance as $ 100 with $ 0.1 or some thing like that ... I've seen it dangerous and investors this technical mak ... a technique that is based on technical and professional betting seem to be very successful .... It can help us to cave as I see a robot known

Banned samia_bd is an unknown quantity at this point samia_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. period is the time period for which you want you indicator to take the historical data for the mentioned period. the time period depends on the time scale you want to use in the graph. the bigger the time scale the larger the time period of the indicator.welcome to forex.like job............................................... what do you think?

Banned meachum is an unknown quantity at this point meachum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am unsure when we could start using a technique for you to earn your foreign currency trading that individuals accomplish. if you experience a really issue, needless to say, by now a lot of dealers that become millionaires.
    income administration along with chance administration just isn't a technique, however ways to prevent unwelcome along with they can double to boost the quantity of earnings. which often need to be reinforced with all the know-how, specialized along with basic investigation.

Banned zahra is an unknown quantity at this point zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    what distinguishes the forex from gambling? Most people answer this way: forex must be analyzed (fundamental and technical) while gambling involves luck factor is greater. When we take a position in the trading of course, we will analyze it before either technical analysis (based on the previous trading statistics) and fundamental analysis (news and economic indicators on a country). Forex can be said to be gambling if we open a position without first analysis, this is called 100% chance

Banned mehadi03 is an unknown quantity at this point mehadi03's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. yes this is true but this risk can be maximized you can use max loss for your plan mean you will trade with only one part of your capital as you know this system give less loss times.good job........................................what do you think?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mehadi03 For This Useful Post:

samia_bd (2013-01-25)

Banned trenddown is an unknown quantity at this point trenddown's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was also very helpful with some of the analysis given by some members here, especially the sharing analysis by "smart regulation FX" His analysis is very accurate, I usuallyhis signals. back to the topic, to repair and improve the mind bad planning of trade, normally I will start to make a plan before I saw the commercial market, and I will continue to strive to maintain maintain discipline in the plan that I have made​​.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 246 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)