+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 274 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Banned malickmajid is an unknown quantity at this point malickmajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think its effect because forex is a online trading website so mostly forex user use computer at their home and not give proper time to their family .but if we can manage the time so its not effect our family life

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned masum0000 is an unknown quantity at this point masum0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good money making business. Only Forex can affect on our social and family life. We can earn more income from here. Then it affect on personal life and after it affect on family life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jaisi is an unknown quantity at this point jaisi's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i dont think so that forex trading will affect our social and family life if you make plans and preapare your self..

Senior Member alsa141 is an unknown quantity at this point alsa141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in working on the forex trading my social life is affected but my family is happy with the forex because as i trade from the home i can give time to my family but i can not give proper time to friend so they are angry with me. Another is my eyes is affected due to this forex trading.

Senior Member ammar is an unknown quantity at this point ammar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it affects on our social life but not family life , its really a flexible business it does not disturb you anywhere because you can do it any place/any time .it maximizes your social activities and you knows many things about your arrouding that you never knows before.

Banned fxsuzon is an unknown quantity at this point fxsuzon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a quick money making business.We should prepare a plan for daily life timetable. So that Forex trading is not effected much on our social and family life.Our friends and our family have rights for taking attention.Traders should take out some time for their relatives.How ever Forex trading effects a little because we used to do hard work for getting profit in Forex .Good luck with your trading.....

Banned bappytex2 is an unknown quantity at this point bappytex2's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can have to make some real money making way to have to make some real money an so that we cna have to make some real money an so that we cna have to make some real money..

Senior Member saeed786 is on a distinguished road saeed786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading is effects our social and family life. we are not able to spend our time with our family and friends if we start trading in forex. forex is no doubt a best trading career and source of income but if we face loss in the forex trading business due to the unexpected behave of the forex market than we may have bad social life as a big lose in forex may hit our social life badly. forex is my best trading platform to make money and make my life easy and happy.

Banned mon_88 is an unknown quantity at this point mon_88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good income suss business.We should prepare a plan for daily life timetable. So that Forex trading is not effected much on our social and family life.Our friends and our family have rights for taking attention.Traders should take out some time for their relatives.How ever Forex trading effects a little because we used to do hard work for getting profit in Forex .All the best works...

Senior Member cricket14 is an unknown quantity at this point cricket14's Avatar
    Thanks
    I_mbest:

You only must use my system to duplicate your money in one month. The system work in gbp/usd pair. The price of my system is 50.000 usd$. If you have the money this is your place. I only will sell 5 copy of my system "I WILL BE RICH" . This place is only for peoples that have the money to buy it.

You only put your risk capital and use the system and you will duplicate your account in one month.

For everyones please try to avoid bad words here, i will really apreciate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 274 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)