+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 274 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Senior Member sobuj555 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually ye bht hi easy or flexible business ha is ko zyda nai dena parta is liye ye hamari social or family life par effect nai krta.is business k ap sab kuch kar skte han kun k ye kam time me ap ko zyda profit ha or easy or useful bhi bht hota ha me is ko join kr k bht kush

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdarifrt is an unknown quantity at this point mdarifrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've observed some trader who are always active in exchanging having foreign exchange, his or her loved ones and also pals always complaining likely devoid of period for the kids? Can it be right or we have to learn period administration to manage each the perform and also sociable living?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mortaza is an unknown quantity at this point mortaza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business is online based business . forex can help us to remove poverty from our society . so i can say forex trading business can affect our life .

Senior Member monali is an unknown quantity at this point monali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my personal experianse it'll in fact effect together with your almost no brown leafy picture and you will need to regularly be positive and recognize and produce a great place concerning this. Somebody demonstrates you do not at this time talk with a person?

Senior Member samphony is an unknown quantity at this point samphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade affect importantly in our social and family life, it give its trader a huge amount of money, by taking this a Forex trader can make his or life easy and also their society will be more easy.

Banned uafzal76 is an unknown quantity at this point uafzal76's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe nahi lagta k forex trading humari family life par effect karta hai kyou k ye ak bohot he easy bussiness hai aur bohot sy log is ko bohot kaam time detay hay is kaam ko aur zyada tak log to is ko part time kaam kartay howa kartay hay aur achi income earn kartay hay mein to kahu ga k forex trading humari family life ko bohot faida puhanchata hai

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sometimes it effects my social life life. Sometimes to complete my daily target i have to give the time to this trade. in such case i ignored my family and i have no time to give proper time to them. So it is not in the regular it happens some time or sometime i feel relaxed.

Senior Member rusha is an unknown quantity at this point rusha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacomez View Post
    Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?
    yes it already effect in my family. because most of my family member start trading at forex. and all member want to be a good trader. also all of my family member already post at forum for trading at forex.
    but i know all of us, not be profitable. but we all are trying.

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post here i don't think so because here we know that Forex is a business not any killer job that will keep me busy all day long. Here i can do this when i get time i do this and here i can take care about my family also

Junior Member Arshad123 is an unknown quantity at this point Arshad123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex hmari social or faimly life pe bht efect dalti h. Jb hm forex me kam krte hen to we hav a chance to use our free time, and ern extra profit and money. Jiski wja se faimly life kafi essey ho jati h.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 274 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)