+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 274 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Senior Member doctoriqbal is an unknown quantity at this point doctoriqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no if we are too much discipline then we can make so much good efforts in this market so i am doing well and Forex is still not affecting my social life so we have to be good in that so this can be more good to us then

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned morshedal is an unknown quantity at this point morshedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen some merchants who are always engaged in trade with foreign currencies, their family and friends they do not always have time for them complain? Is it right or we must learn to manage his time to manage both work and social life?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Eko Yulianto is on a distinguished road Eko Yulianto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacomez View Post
    Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

I have seen some trader who are always busy in trading with forex, their family members and friends always complaining that they are not having time for them? Is it right or we have to learn time management to manage both our work and social life?
    I think if we can share good times with family and friends then we will feel that we are not only preoccupied with Forex course. However a they also assume that we are also active in social activities even if you are a Forex trader dibisnis. So divide your time as possible and if possible create a schedule.

Banned zoyachaudhry is an unknown quantity at this point zoyachaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading will not effect our social and family life because we have Saturday and Sunday off . we can spend these two days with our friends and family and the second biggest reason is that it is not an time consuming work .we can earn lots of money in a very short time but the negative effect which I found that it is increasing the greed level of humans.

Senior Member gamsa is an unknown quantity at this point gamsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many Forex does not affect our family and social life. to take care of our friends and family right. take relatives of traders. unless both work well to earn profit sharing less foreign currency impacts.

Banned samsulct is an unknown quantity at this point samsulct's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is affecting my family life, but I'm happy to markets on Saturday and Sunday closed in order to give time for family and friends......But during the days from Monday to Friday, I work, I'm not able to give time for one.........

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This of course greatly affect our lives and society in this business therefore we must do it well and do it right inside of it so I hope this can allow happen. therefore it will be very used effects.

Senior Member mub5455 is an unknown quantity at this point mub5455's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir you are right merey khiyaal mey forex mey itna buzy ho jata hon faymli ko bi time kam hi dey pata hon dost to daily kehty hain k yar ap milty hi nhi ho kehan rahty ho mery khiyal mey ap ko apni famli ko proper time dena chahiy or frindes sey bi ap ko milna chahiy

Senior Member peaukey is an unknown quantity at this point peaukey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this should not done.make a proper routine.so that you can give time your family besides work.not only that,continue working you will hamper your health too.

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the largest business in the world and all over the world people work in which Forex earning.Forex is easy way for earning and he easily change your life and your life style.only forex can affect on our social and family life.We can earn more income from here and enjoy happy life with family.thanks Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 274 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)