+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 274 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex market will affect our lives by the first side and then it will affect our family lives and our friends lifes too so for me i think that we can be a good trader if we try to avoid the emotions while trading my friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member BOULBOUL211 is an unknown quantity at this point BOULBOUL211's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Balzbh me divide my time on study and deliberation always at night in order to win a lot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading of forex facilitate us to create cash and cash perpetually is often} drawback for family and social once we have a tendency to get cash then we will amendment our life and our drawback that is most people and that we always sufer from these drawback forex is extremely smart supply and likelihood to become an expensive

Banned soneya is on a distinguished road soneya's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is going to genuinely influence your current sight along with you will need to always be along with recognizing along with come up with a very good place of computer.

Member awais321 is an unknown quantity at this point awais321's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is very best for our family and i think Forex trading and forex market is risky and market volatile business. So traders should learn first trading strategy and forex market well. Without learning forex lesson and forex trading strategy traders can not make profitable dealing in the forex market. So learning trading first is necessary.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacomez View Post
    I have seen some trader who are always busy in trading with forex, their family members and friends always complaining that they are not having time for them? Is it right or we have to learn time management to manage both our work and social life?
    We are trading, about 22 days a month, and we have 8-9 days for a vacation. Time off this trade, we can use to stay in touch with neighbors, or visiting friends, and acquaintances. So, it is not true, that we are losing time to interact socially. We do not blame forex.

Senior Member ashizaman is an unknown quantity at this point ashizaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on us agar ham job kitarha forex ko b kuch time den phr to family and social life disturb nae hoge bt jb ham full time he trading me bzy rahen ya mently yahan rahen to phr to zaher hy hoge disturb

Senior Member kavita64 is an unknown quantity at this point kavita64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading effects our social and family life because with the help of trading we make more and more money and we can up our status in society and we can complete our family need so we can improve our life with help of forex trading

Senior Member bossjub is an unknown quantity at this point bossjub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    YoU can swap in the forex marketplace with the sprucely ,it may amend our private sprightliness attribute.Two antithetic way and forex sector exchanged my own sentence so we do not mix forex in our sprightliness because it is conception dimension job.you do trading rattling for a programer and hit place in trading...tHaNk YoU

Senior Member coolanke is an unknown quantity at this point coolanke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually The Forex currency market is the most important market in the world because it decides just how much money you have to spend for the necessities of your life. Access to and knowledge about the Forex market has been reserved for the very wealthy until recent years.It greatly affect our personal life.
    And but it improves it too.
    Each thing have two aspects..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 274 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)