+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 274 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2739

Thread: Is forex trading will affect our social and family life?

Senior Member shoaibm is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes it's affecting my family life however i 'm happy that Sat and Sunday the markets is closed thus we will offer time towards family furthermore as friends . but throughout operating days that area unit from mon - fri , i 'm unable to offer time to anyone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aalraz is an unknown quantity at this point aalraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times it affects on our social and family life because when we fall in greed and trade consequently we can not give proper time to our family member and some times we can not attend in the social party and it also harmful and bad situation when we fall in loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex trading will affect our social and family life.Most of the forex trader are trading in night.So,it's very effected in marriage life in forex trader.They can be quaraled with family frequently.So,it's very harmful effected.

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    it can be effected in two ways one is good in this way that we can earn money more at the forex as more we will give the time to the trading as much we can earn money on the second hand we cannot give the lot of time to our relative and family member due to working on the forex.

Banned shahidasma is an unknown quantity at this point shahidasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    No , forex never affect our social and family because it is not a affect market however it helps our social and family in economicaly beceuse it helps our eonomicks .sometimes forex market helps us in accuratly in forex market.

Senior Member anggun is an unknown quantity at this point anggun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should prepare a plan for daily life timetable. To create sure that Forex trading isn't effected much on our social and family life. Our friends and our family have rights for taking attention. Traders should take out a few time for the relatives. How ever Forex trading effects a trifle as a result of we used to try and do work for obtaining profit in Forex.

Senior Member turiyah is an unknown quantity at this point turiyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is busy in Forex trading must always have we seen some traders, they ran for their time, or complain to friends and family? We manage our business might need to learn properly.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, solely Forex will have an effect on on our social and family life.We can earn additional financial gain from here.Then it have an effect on on personal life and when it have an effect on on family life...........

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is depending on the people of the trader he or she can choose themselves what they way to become I think normally this Forextrading cannot effect anything in social aspect

Senior Member king_92 is on a distinguished road king_92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , Forex not affect my social and family life because i do our trade with proper time table . i give time to my family , friends and also our study . when we make strategy to manage our business and other things and do our trade with discipline we will manage all things and don't effect any things . my friend and family also support me to do this business . Thank you !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 274 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)