+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 essential Psychological Trading.

Member samio07 is an unknown quantity at this point samio07's Avatar
    Thanks
    rading in the financial market requires the trader getting what they want in life , just at cheap note. But i do not think that it is very encouraging to have the master plan at grasp when you knwo that love is not enough in the market trading to earn success by the trader. I could also say that ; trading requires you to be frown and get what it holds for you, smiling or loving the market is not enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalam0 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    my broker whne I live an account opened over night which makes me to love the pair very much. sobahi agar aap nay kesi bee field may kaamyabee haasel karnee hai too aap koo boohat hardwork or mahnaat

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aries32 is an unknown quantity at this point aries32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi agar aap nay kesi bee field may kaamyabee haasel karnee hai too aap koo boohat hardwork or mahnaat kee zaroorat hotee hai.esee tarah aap koo forex may bee sakhaat mahnaat kee zaroorat partee hai.aap koo forex ke basics sekkhnay zeyda say zeydaa forex kaa experience laynay kee zaroorat hotee hai taa kay aap achee tarah earning kar sakayin.

Senior Member nurul0 is an unknown quantity at this point nurul0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the EUR/USD currency pair because it is not too volatile and it has a good pip movement. The EUR/USD currncy pair has a low spread and I get paid commission by my broker whne I live an account opened over night which makes me to love the pair very much. so.............

Banned himu03 is an unknown quantity at this point himu03's Avatar
    Thanks
    As trader risk is an essential part of a business. for investment business its play a vital role. we all know that no risk no gain. So by taking risk its

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

if we want enjoy our life fully then we must do hard work to earn good money , without hard working we can not get success and also we will

Senior Member morrent is an unknown quantity at this point morrent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    if we want enjoy our life fully then we must do hard work to earn good money , without hard working we can not get success and also we will unable to earn huge money from forex .if we do hard work then luck also will be with us .
    As trader risk is an essential part of a business. for investment business its play a vital role. we all know that no risk no gain. So by taking risk its possible to increases our profit and also decreases profit. we must careful about that.

Banned lata12 is an unknown quantity at this point lata12's Avatar
    Thanks
    hanji bhai bina hard work karein koi bhi apni zindagi nahi jee sakta hai,hard work sabhi ko apni apni i do agree with you, trader need to have a braveness to do cut loss or stop loss to protect their

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is not psychology because it has no effect on the psyche of a trader. my psychology tip is to understand that in forex, you make losses and so you should not be afraid of making losses or allows losses to make you quit.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai mujhe is is system ka kuch bhi knowledge nhi hai aaj first time dekh rha hu aur jese is ka name hi difficult hai wese hi ye practice krne mai bhi difficult ho ga. but mai is ko zarur try kru ga. ye system acha hai.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Cutting your losses at an early stage and being loyal to your profit earners.
    i do agree with you, trader need to have a braveness to do cut loss or stop loss to protect their trading forex from big losing, and even some traders will let their floating minus grow with negative position for longer time because hope one time, it will move back and follow their orders,
    and so, some of them just suffer with big losing,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open