+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 essential Psychological Trading.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bahi yahi kehna cahati hon ka har kamiyabhi ka pecha sab sa zayda jo bat important mani jate hai wo har work hai. main smajhi hard work hi humi apni life main ek acha our best mukam da skata hai is liya forex main bhi hard work ka sath experience ka hona bht zarori mana jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member geosuper is an unknown quantity at this point geosuper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can be good in trading if we know the perfect way so i am doing well in this market and hope it will be more good to me . so that is why i am doing well in this market and hope it will be more good to me in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zedforex is an unknown quantity at this point zedforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with a regimented plan and system - is the most significant principle. Trade is carried out should be planned well with a good system or strategy. The plan should include sophisticated research and examination of the currencies as well as stop and limit levels of the trade. The prepared plan should have an analysis of the expected upside along with the downside.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haryadi88 View Post
    I think, the most important thing to make profits and make success in forex trading is able to controll our emotion and avoid from becoming greed on our profits or our trade
    look at fundamental analysis to trade news and analysis of the forex market movement realized the fundamental price moves are very dangerous to trade to make a pending order to slow the Forex trading and reduced greedy trade

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, the most important thing to make profits and make success in forex trading is able to controll our emotion and avoid from becoming greed on our profits or our trade

Banned mohil is an unknown quantity at this point mohil's Avatar
    Thanks
    examination of the currencies as well as stop and limit levels of the trade. The prepared plan should have an analysis of the expected upside along with the downside. In this case we sometimes get loss that will bring us margin call. I think we must close our computer

Senior Member tear is an unknown quantity at this point tear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with a disciplined technique and program - is the most important concept.
    Trade is performed should be organized well with a good program or technique. The technique should consist of innovative research and evaluation of the foreign exchange as well as stop and restrict levels of the business. The ready technique should have an research of the predicted benefit along with the disadvantage.

Banned morshedal is an unknown quantity at this point morshedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    . I am a new operator, but first I have suffered losses of more than $ 500. Because I do not have a trading plan. No with following a system that your five psychological principles. Therefore, I make some profits............Thanks

Senior Member GunDuL is on a distinguished road GunDuL's Avatar
    Thanks
    in terms of learning forex, I think this is the most difficult and the most determine our success or failure in forex. because self control will affect the terms of money management (of course we would not have to use good money management as emotions), the right timing and mental endurance as well as experienced loss.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bilkul sahi kaha bhai aapne, bina hard work to kisi bhi business mein safalta nahi mil pati hai, hard work karna jaruri hota hai, agar duniya main achchi zindagi jeeni hai to, mehnat karne se achcha paisa aata hai,
    sahi baat hai bina hard work kiy hume iss field me kabhi saphlta nhi pa sakta hai jab tak hum isme hard work nhi karenge to hum isme ek rupya bhi nhi kama payenge kyoki jab hard work karengem tabhi humare pass acha knowlede hoga aur tabhi hum kama bhi payenge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open