+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips - Strategy Intraday Trading

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    :: just share your Tips - How to gain profit in "Intraday trading"

Here are tips that are commonly used in doing intraday trading with success

1. Trade in accordance with the daily trend is occurring
    :: Trading with the trend that occurs will minimize risk while maximizing the chances we take profit. You can use the trendline line to help determine the point of a good open position.

2. Patience, waiting time for correction
    :: Trendline will help to show how the market moves in waves. Trendline will be roughly the price of the wave guide where to begin and end.
    :: When looking to create open BUY position, wait for when prices go down close to the trendline, and vice versa. With patience, we automatically reduce our risk for loss.

3. Take profit
    :: Because prices move in waves, then we want to exit a position before the price correction. Intraday traders will want to secure the profit which has been running before the price correction took it, and then prepare for an open position in the next correction.

There are two simple rules that can be used when making a take profit when trading the trend.
    :: In an uptrend or BUY position, do take profit slightly above the highest price that occurred before
    :: In a downtrend or sell a position, do take profit slightly below the previously lowest price.

It's important to note:

Traders who are trading each day (day trader / intraday trader) are encouraged to trade in the direction of the trend and waited patiently for the right moment to do the open position with the lowest risk. Trendline can be used to guide the open position to get a good point, as well as profit-taking points.
    ya be ak boht he achi or best strategy jsi sa hum log boht acha or best profit earned kar sakta agr ya strategy hanmari samja main aya jaya to pahr to trading sa hum log boht sara prfoit earned kar sakta han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    also inform you what can be done by an experienced trader and have the analysis that could be accounted for, so do not be afraid to feel loss when compared to the novice trader who would do something like that would think and not quiet

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use two indicator in intraday trading.I use stochastic and MACD in one hour time frame.When stochastic and MACD positive crossover in same time i open buy and when negative crossover i open sale trade.i also use support and resistance for find trend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mukta For This Useful Post:

satishfx (2012-06-17)

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is risky so for intraday trading just wait to price find in right place.Do not trade aggressively.Wait for a right position when you found a right position for open a trade than you use high leverage and if you confirm the pip movement will 50 pips you take your profit in 30 pips because you trade with high leverage.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    i have seen most of the successful forex traders in forex are doing the good tradings in forex just because they know how to and when to open the order in forex and they are doing the intraday tradings which is best for them.
    certainly if we can know when we will do the order and out of the market, then we will become a good trader, and if we can not do that it will be very difficult to get profit, and in order to properly analyze the price has to go through the learning process long enough.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    i sue pending order accroding to pattern what type pattern is showing market and after that i saw in evening i got some profit ,i dont have specific strategies for trading i jsut see pattren and then trade.
    you sir are very precise strategy, to ensure the self to enter or exit the market by looking at the exact hour I think it also must consider also the opening and closing hours of market hours, preferably at night when it is seen also at london and newyork opened

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Traders who are trading each day (day trader / intraday trader) are encouraged to trade in the direction of the trend and waited patiently for the right moment to do the open position with the lowest risk. Trendline can be used to guide the open position to get a good point, as well as profit-taking points.
    great dude u were really very easy to teac=h us intraday trading bt i didnt understand ur one of the point itszz da downtrend or sell position plzz elaborate here i m confoused in it

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade forex on an intraday basis, you will have to select your trades carefully and be very precise. there are enough opportunities for an intraday trader to make money. However, a day trader has to aware of what factors he must overcome in order to be successful. A day trader should look for the best intraday forex trading strategies to come out a winner.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    i sue pending order accroding to pattern what type pattern is showing market and after that i saw in evening i got some profit ,i dont have specific strategies for trading i jsut see pattren and then trade.
    yeaah ... maybe it could be acceptable but if you are an expert trader then I could believe in and believe in your opinion, but if you just study the market and then look again at night then I am convinced that the success of it no more than 40% ...

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open