+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Daily trading (intraday trading) may have been a challenge, even an addictive hobby. From this, they end up "familiar" with the "behavior" market / chart every day and in the end they were able to develop a "formulas" that can be used to "beat" the market and pocketing more profit every day.

Why choose the intraday trading? what are the reasons you chose intraday trading?
    :: I chose to intraday trading as it has a lot of free time to do it, and also wanted to learn more about forex trading in real time.
    jani main akser aese he kart ahoun pr main es baat ki surty nahi de sakta k sab open trades jo hane na woh main profit par he close karoun kioun k jab koi bhi position loss main ho to main kabhi kabhi mazeed loss se bachney k liye us ko close kar det ahoun es liye main intraday trade main ziyada kamyab nahi houn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by reazforex View Post
    It is depended on the availability of a person's time. If a person does not have much time he may do intraday trading. As you can do forex in 5 days in a week at any time. Some people prefer intraday trading as they like it. But trading differs from trader to traders.
    Time is not really a factor with intraday trading. An intraday trader can take 2 days to make his analysis and just enter on the 3rd day and take profits with one days trading. It is just merely a strategy where the trader decides that he wants his profits within one day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tachyon is an unknown quantity at this point tachyon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intraday trading is good for those who want the results of their trading fast.but maximum time they get loss because in the opening of the market get getting profit but as the market going to close the getting loss and they can not do any thing because they are doing the intraday trading.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is depended on the availability of a person's time. If a person does not have much time he may do intraday trading. As you can do forex in 5 days in a week at any time. Some people prefer intraday trading as they like it. But trading differs from trader to traders.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you mean the scalper ? because you say you are trading with the hit and run, as i know that the trader if they want to use the hit and run strategy , it mean that trader was use the scalper strategy for their trading

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shero View Post
    I am intraday trader , I want only 20 pips per day , I don't prefer scalping or swing trading because scalping is very dangerous and swing trading need more money and more patience
    I am disagree with you if swing will always need more money to spend. It is depending on your
    money management. If me, I don't like to use swing method because it will need more than a day
    to know profit or loss condition, it's too long to wait. And scalper is not profitable method for me.
    I got more losses than profits if I trade with scalping method.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no clue with regards to intraday dealing, would you make clear the item additional depth, what strategies should we follow pertaining to intraday dealing, consider some of the gains pertaining to by using technique, just how much capital needed in addition to what needs to be sl in addition to tp to make use of?

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shero View Post
    I am intraday trader , I want only 20 pips per day , I don't prefer scalping or swing trading because scalping is very dangerous and swing trading need more money and more patience
    many reasons for this trader wants to trade well in this business because after all we have to see that somehow we have to trade at any time to see changes in the market every day, so have the opportunity to earn trading profits

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i started i was not used to intra trade but sometimes i was used to open thr trades but now i have habbit to open the trades on daily basis so i am intra trading and getting benefits from out of it and also it is a learning process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)