+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in intraday .. formula. u must be trade one time perday. where u r take profit target is between 10-30 pips .. and as stoploss ur target is 30pips. where in intraday u only follow the daily trend .. which is get on euro and usa session. main to daily timeframe main trend pata kar leta hun. then 30mnts time frame main.. ussi trend ka intezarr karta hunn. to mujhe easily profit mill jata ahin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    complete a deal together with intraday time period mainly because I needed for more info with regards to foreign exchange and yet again We have enough sparetime and will produce myself learn foreign exchange this normally takes get rid of the perfect time to learn the harder I recognize.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sufanw1 View Post
    Because I think if we use the technique in intraday trading is more secure because we are only open a few positions in a single day. So the advantage is if you use intraday positions open that we generate profit, the profit would be great. And safe to use for novice traders.
    well sir i also use this strategy in other words, I also just took posis one time and will not take up the position again until the next day, what matters is that I expected a profit, I think a good strategy for us to use

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I think if we use the technique in intraday trading is more secure because we are only open a few positions in a single day. So the advantage is if you use intraday positions open that we generate profit, the profit would be great. And safe to use for novice traders.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fauzibowo View Post
    I agree with you, much like you do forex trading in accordance with your convenience, if you are comfortable with intraday, the better you do intraday trading, I think there are advantages of each, and according to our needs.
    I think mostly reason to choose intraday trading than another method is intraday trading more relax in open and close position.
    For me, it's only need to open position and then setting SL and TP. I knew if I must wait the right timing to do it but I need lesser
    time to spend than scalpers.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    make a trade with intraday time because I wanted to learn more about forex and again I have enough free time and can make me learn forex this takes no more time to learn the more I understand
    I agree with you, much like you do forex trading in accordance with your convenience, if you are comfortable with intraday, the better you do intraday trading, I think there are advantages of each, and according to our needs.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    make a trade with intraday time because I wanted to learn more about forex and again I have enough free time and can make me learn forex this takes no more time to learn the more I understand

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday trading is suitable for small investor or trader.Most of the trader are short time trader.They want to make some money everyday.They open their trade for five to twenty hours and they close their trade last time of the day or when get profit.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    day trading is good for those who wanna earn less profit and satsify with small profit most of people doing day trading .and i think is this best for every one who how market response next day better is take small profit and wait for next day trading .

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The purpose of intraday trading is to register small profits which can be average out at the end of market sessions. Investor need not wait to book the profits only when there is considerable difference between the last traded prices. Thus book the profits even at the minimum level. They need to do buying and selling on marginal profits; it should not be the situation of the overbought or oversold.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)