+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaish View Post
    intraday trading ap ko market ko sahi tara read krny main help krta hy or ager ap indicaters ko follow krty ho to ap whole day main bohat earn kr sakty ho ziada dair is ky samny rehny sy ap ko knowledge to milta hi hy or sath main trading experience bhi gain krty ho
    You are right that this is another type of indicator which helps us to detect the change point. Suppose you graph point was moved to optimum point and after that it would pull down. So we need to follow that position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intraday trading ap ko market ko sahi tara read krny main help krta hy or ager ap indicaters ko follow krty ho to ap whole day main bohat earn kr sakty ho ziada dair is ky samny rehny sy ap ko knowledge to milta hi hy or sath main trading experience bhi gain krty ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    major benefit of intraday forex trading is that it is done in short durations, reducing stress by a huge margin and letting traders have more control of their traders. Traders do not have to stress over whether to keep relying on a profitable trade or a trade that has been underperforming turnaround

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    while doing the intraday trading you will able to manage some amount of pips easily when you get that you have to close the position and do not trade once again on that day if you do that then you may get trapped and you will get floating minus so avoid overtrading during a day.
    when we trade then we will know and easily in the management of pips that we tradingkan so we will get the benefit of our trade, but when we would trade off the Overtrading and floating with no results

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine that Intraday trading has individual advantages on added methods e.g stroke or interminable trading, we fine trade on daily foundation so gift individual paece of nous - as a pair may remain chain rolled for few days and it giveus opporutnity to attain profit tenfold nowadays, we are not hot any interchange. And no fear to retrograde big due to long programme.

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader.
    I am doing on damo tade.
    I have no clear idea about intraday trading.

Banned M shoaib is an unknown quantity at this point M shoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think intra day trading is best for the newbie beacuse its will provide him a new freshness in next day which is very usefull for a trader to rest after doinga trade so thats why intra day trade is best for a trader to learn about the market but a day trade can be prolong for a longrer period of time if you not take a stop loss and a wrong tade may damage your account as trend may take away your position for a longer period of time

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    That is right. trading system using the swing i think the dangerous one for me because using that system meaning hold our money in long time. And that is not good for me. I think the daytrading or scalping is best system for us since with that system can reduce us from too much stress. And most important the daytarding not hold our money in long time so we can getting enter the other position.
    lol. Is that true that swing trading is that dangerous? I love to use mini swing trading, play from bottom to up, up to bottom, but in intraday zone. Even, in my opinion, trade by swinging is much more safe than doing scalping. We will only wait a clear reversal and then set our trade, and just go to get some fun outside. Then, scalping need high concentration, time and effort to always stick our eyes to charts.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all traders like to use intraday strategy because with this strategy, we can only open and close position few times and the
    target to reach is more than 20 pips. It is not easy thing to do, but it's more relax to become intraday traders because we could
    set and forget when we setted SL and TP in every transaction.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    because in intraday the risk is less that scalping and you don't have to be very patient like the swing traders who may wait for many weeks till their positions mature
    so it is good to have your positions closed by the end of the day, this makes less stress on our nerves
    I think kta not have to like the swing trader because we also have to try so that we will be better than the swing trader? angle with patience and strategy must be able to do it /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)