+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of us doesn't choose to trade in intraday ,However is too risky than the daily one but many newbies trade in it why? the answer is they don't have the much money to trade at the daily one cause their account will evaporate in minuts at the first whiplash they face it so they work hard on intraday to find their pips .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-04 at 12:37 AM.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khargo View Post
    intra day trading is one of the most brutal form of trading for analysis need to be made on a consistent bassis where one moment you are smiling and the next your frowning i prefer to trader and hold my position for several days so as to maximize the trend
    G bhai ap nay kaha kay day trading aik beraham trading hay to arz hay kay trading un logon per raham kerti hay jin kay pass knowledge hota hay aur wo mazeed knowledge ko improve kernay mein lagay rehtay hain tu day trading bhi apnay knowledge aur experience ko berhanay mein bohat madad gar sabit hoti hay ic mein risk bhi ziada hota hay aur earning bhi ziada hoti hay but market ko thora samajh ker chalna perta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason why i choosed intraday trading is i want to gain more experiences to improve my trading skill!!and the side purppose is to earn more profit,hehe..more often we involve in trading,we will knows the market situation well,it will be familliar for us,so we can anticipates all the condition of market and earn profits!!goodluck!

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer intraday since it does not take up a lot of minds. please do not keep floating or an open position for a long time, I prefer to rest Rilex floating unencumbered. I usually use a small TF for open positions

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Daily trading (intraday trading) may have been a challenge, even an addictive hobby. From this, they end up "familiar" with the "behavior" market / chart every day and in the end they were able to develop a "formulas" that can be used to "beat" the market and pocketing more profit every day.

Why choose the intraday trading? what are the reasons you chose intraday trading?
    :: I chose to intraday trading as it has a lot of free time to do it, and also wanted to learn more about forex trading in real time.
    i choose intraday trading because i don't like to hold a night long/short positions that could make my account either profit or loss.
    i better cut it out when i want to exit the platform. else i will regret. in the long run i can be discipline in making decisions and not to let my emotions harm my live trading account.

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on the availability of a person, but if someone does not have much time he can do intraday trading. As you can do forex within 5 days of the week at any time. Some people prefer intraday trading because they like it.

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was quite a lot of time, so that trade intraday untukhasil maximum fine for me fast. perdaganganyang well to benefit is the opening of markets and trade intraday feel relaxed to make money

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    intraday tradings is the good point for the good retail traders who do not have the enough money in their account so they like to do the intraday tradings and they are also managing the good trades for the more better way of tradings

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for intraday trading is easier for us to undertake capital management within, itraday trading will not be much ploating harmful over time if left unchecked would be harmful for our health both mental health and the health of our cash flow in the financial, because in intraday trading there is a limit where we will suspend trading in the event of los and vice versa if profits where we would take all of the existing keuntunagn size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)