+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1044

Thread: Why choose the intraday trading?

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday trading will be good for traders who couldn't stay in front of chart for long time and usually traders who used intraday strategy
    will use set and forget so it's not affecting our emotion. It's easier to be discipline in trading with intraday method than another method
    but it's not quite effective if you couldn't make good prediction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because with this technique, I feel comfortable running it. we do not really mess around with the price fluctuations that occur in the small TF, but we could use more time for other activities and should not be there at your computer to view the chart in a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Daily trading (intraday trading) may have been a challenge, even an addictive hobby. From this, they end up "familiar" with the "behavior" market / chart every day and in the end they were able to develop a "formulas" that can be used to "beat" the market and pocketing more profit every day.

Why choose the intraday trading? what are the reasons you chose intraday trading?
    :: I chose to intraday trading as it has a lot of free time to do it, and also wanted to learn more about forex trading in real time.
    main na trading ko chose es laya ka ha ka main trading sa boht sara profit earned karna chata hoon es lyaa main hamssa es forum ko chose karta hoon jis main muja boht sara fada ho es laya main trading kao profit earned karana ka laya chose ka ha.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Intra day trading is most suitable for me because I don't have a skill or talent predicting long market trend. I simply react to the up and down movements of the market daily. I am only good for short term trend and 's where I do best.
    yes sir. this strategy is very long day system. we must to be patient to make profit from it. and we can not to make daily target i think. this strategy can make big profit . 200-500 pips in one month .interesting trading system if we know about oversold and overbought

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Intra day trading is most suitable for me because I don't have a skill or talent predicting long market trend. I simply react to the up and down movements of the market daily. I am only good for short term trend and it's where I do best.

The best thing from the use of some of the trading process is usually carried out our own impact on the way to the various analyzes in accordance with our perspective to understand the trend itself is becoming better and stay focused on a few rules that have been determined to do intraday trading

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    Daily trading (intraday trading) may have been a challenge, even an addictive hobby. From this, they end up "familiar" with the "behavior" market / chart every day and in the end they were able to develop a "formulas" that can be used to "beat" the market and pocketing more profit every day.

Why choose the intraday trading? what are the reasons you chose intraday trading?
    :: I chose to intraday trading as it has a lot of free time to do it, and also wanted to learn more about forex trading in real time.
    main sirf simple trading kara hoon mauaja trading main boht maza a rha ha or main trading kafi best kanrana chata hoon or es main sa boht zadia profit earned karana chata hoon eslaya main na trading ko choose ka ha or amin trading kao bara shqa sa karta hoon,

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things that makes a forex trader to decide the trading strategy that they should apply in their trades. The major one being knowledge that they have about strategies and also the timing. If we are busy, then we traders need to use trading types that would allow us to do other things.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intraday training means day basis trading. I prefer this one. Because with the daily basis trading, you can good profits. And you cannot wait for long times. I think few pips in everyday is really good in forex. Even the chances of risks are low there. If you have low capital, then you can use this.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like the Online Trading I do not like long-term deals because it saves a lot of opportunities every day with a profit of a small number of points in a long time and out of the deal .. As long transactions do not like it do not work that way

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade with news basis. If you follow fundamental analysis then you need to choose inter day trader. But if you follow technical analysis then you can choose long term trading. I think with inter day trading is best then long term trading for making profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)